Windows 10: After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi...

Discus and support After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi there" and "why did my PC restart" interfaces will appear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hou, Dec 29, 2020.

1. HOU
    hou Win User

After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi...

After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi there" and "why did my PC restart" interfaces will appear.

After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi... 0b43319f-98f2-4087-b4f0-7f61f70d9e74?upload=true.jpg

After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi... e7d03277-0d0e-4607-ab10-f33a216da335?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 29, 2020
  4. After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi...

OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi...

1. After installing windows, when you go to the OOBE interface for the first time, the "Hi... - Similar Threads - installing OOBE interface

2. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  3. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  4. First time BSOD NETIO.SYS after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First time BSOD NETIO.SYS after clean install: Hello guys in advance i thank you for any advice or help. I dont think its that urgent but i have few questions about my today first BSOD after very very long time. And it was only today since then its all fine. So i just hope it will not repeat daily like last year when i...
  5. Install antivirus for the first time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install antivirus for the first time: I have a doubt that my system has some virus. So i have decided to install antivirus. But i dont know how. Can you please help me out to install step by step...
  6. “Hi there”and"Why did my PC restart" interface displayed in the OOBE homePage after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “Hi there”and"Why did my PC restart" interface displayed in the OOBE homePage after...: “Hi there”and"Why did my PC restart" interface displayed in the OOBE homePage after connecting to the wired network to Do PBR Reset. Settings-Update and security-Recovery-Reset this PC-Get started-Remove everything to Do PBR recovery system. We found the root cause of this...
  7. windows first time install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows first time install: on a new board I need w10 is there a way to get it free I was going to install win 7 then upgrade but the keybord and mouse won't work for the install but work fine for the bio submitted by /u/yanceycat [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft Store app is removed when you log on for the first time

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store app is removed when you log on for the first time: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store has nearly everything you could want for your Windows device, including the latest games, popular Movies and TV shows, creativity software, apps, and […] This article Microsoft Store app is removed when you log on for the first time first appeared on...
  9. First time installation

First time installation: I am putting windows first time did i need product key or jst iso for installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/first-time-installation/2e96ae21-e303-4c08-a200-2bb785d17123
  10. installing windows 10 for the first time

installing windows 10 for the first time: I have a iMac computer. I have installed Parallels Desktop I currently have windows 7 How do I install windows 10? thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-for-the-first-time/0fc20967-c1db-438d-9cfb-6e613fc70424