Windows 10: after june 2020 download printer is not working what can I do I need it

Discus and support after june 2020 download printer is not working what can I do I need it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant get my printer MFC240c brother to work since they did update in June. It wont communicate with my laptop what can I do to make it work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CherylPahowski, Jun 29, 2020.

1. after june 2020 download printer is not working what can I do I need it

I cant get my printer MFC240c brother to work since they did update in June. It wont communicate with my laptop what can I do to make it work. I tried deleting update but the update numbers in June are not in my computer and the June 10th one wont let me delete it. HHHHHEEELLLP

:)

CherylPahowski, Jun 29, 2020
  2. damric Win User

I need a new printer.

Do the above suggested printers jam up easy? If there is 2 pieces of office equipment I loathe, 1st is copy machines, and 2nd is printers.

damric, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Printer Not Working after Update

Hi Von,

Since your printer is also having an issue after an update, we suggest that you run the Printer Troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. Follow the steps provided in the link on my first response. Also, can you provide us additional details regarding
    your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which update are you referring to which caused this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Keep us posted so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 29, 2020
  4. jayv2251 Win User

after june 2020 download printer is not working what can I do I need it

I need protection, but I'm not working, what do I do?

I just went ballistic. After my 5th or 6th attempt to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, folks here have given me enough tips to keep me crashing every few minutes. However, I still have the free ISO sitting in my download file which I will ask the kind folks over in the Installation forum how to burn off.

In the meantime, this morning I woke up unable to access my computer. I JUST purchased and installed a new router a week ago today. That SSID wasn't even visible in my list. So I did like most would do and did a warm reboot. When the splash screen came on and I attempted to sign into windows, my password didn't work. I have an extremely unique, long (15 characters long) using Caps and stuff, so there's no chance anyone grabbed it. I don't download torrents anymore. Only think I added in the last few days was Open Office I downloaded straight from thier mirror.

Since I'm not working, I rely on Windows Defender virus protection and as well as Windows Firewall. Oh, and the new router, instead of using my wife's uncle's 13yr old b/g router with only WEP, I'm using WPA2-PSK (AES encryption) pretty much like everyone else is these days.

I don't get it! Again, I NEED this computer stable as hell as my wife and I are homeschooling our daughter. Not withstanding, I'm also looking to work from home telecommuting. I need this computer safe and stable! As soon as I make some $$$ I'll re-invest into better software and such. But for now, what can I get from Cnet downloads or directly from a company?

I know all about the saying, "You get what you pay for..." But I'm sure I can get some sort of protection above and beyond what's preinstalled in Windows 10? Please don't suggest any programs that will find what's wrong, but won't fix it unless I upgrade for $29.99. That's EXTREMELY aggravating!!!!!!

jayv2251, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

after june 2020 download printer is not working what can I do I need it

1. after june 2020 download printer is not working what can I do I need it - Similar Threads - june 2020 download

2. I broke one of the setup printer cartridges. what do i need to do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I broke one of the setup printer cartridges. what do i need to do: During my printer setup, I accidentally damaged one of the setup cartridges that came with the printer. So, I purchased new cartridges and now I am not able to print because of an error that says use setup printer. How do I fix this error....
  3. I broke one of the setup printer cartridges. what do i need to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I broke one of the setup printer cartridges. what do i need to do: During my printer setup, I accidentally damaged one of the setup cartridges that came with the printer. So, I purchased new cartridges and now I am not able to print because of an error that says use setup printer. How do I fix this error....
  4. I broke one of the setup printer cartridges. what do i need to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. June 16, 2020 Printer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 16, 2020 Printer?: June 16/ 2020 Printer will not print. Brother MFC. What's up???? Maryann C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/june-16-2020-printer/1181c678-f77d-477c-a2d5-5535dd675f9e
  6. Brother Printer will not print after June/2020 update

Brother Printer will not print after June/2020 update: My printer stopped working earlier this month June/2020, I thought it was my Brother printer MFC J220 going bad so I tried to uninstall it, but it was nowhere to be found under devices. I finally researched and accomplished it but found out it was not my printer, it was a...
  7. FIXED printer stopped working after update 10/June 2020

FIXED printer stopped working after update 10/June 2020: Rolled back update and now printer works perfectly. How will we know when the patch to fix this problem is released and that it is safe to update?...
  8. printer driver not available; what can I do?

printer driver not available; what can I do?: My printer will neither scan nor print from the desktop. There is a message stating "driver not available'. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-driver-not-available-what-can-i-do/e0326dbd-b0f8-4dff-b5d1-b581df1a9f55
  9. the microsoft dvd download i just downloaded is not working what do i do

the microsoft dvd download i just downloaded is not working what do i do: help pleases https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/the-microsoft-dvd-download-i-just-downloaded-is/d8c30c32-058c-413f-bbf1-ce4e7088da0f
  10. I need protection, but I'm not working, what do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need protection, but I'm not working, what do I do?: I just went ballistic. After my 5th or 6th attempt to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, folks here have given me enough tips to keep me crashing every few minutes. However, I still have the free ISO sitting in my download file which I will ask the kind folks over in the...