Windows 10: After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

Discus and support After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Noopur Date, Jan 25, 2023.

1. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager, uninstalled the bluetooth drivers with installation files deleted.Restarted the Bluetooth Support Services from Services with WWan service too.tried to get latest update from Intel's website.Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and getting error that it cant turn on bluetooth radio.I have ASUS FX505GE Gaming laptop, with only change happened was KB4023057 automagically installed and restarted my PC overnight yesterday.Still not seeing the bluetooth optio

:)

Noopur Date, Jan 25, 2023
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 25, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Jan 25, 2023
  4. aasim1111 Win User

After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

1. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - KB4023057 update Bluetooth

2. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10: Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager, uninstalled the bluetooth drivers with installation files deleted.Restarted the Bluetooth Support Services from Services with WWan...
  3. After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After KB4023057 update my Bluetooth option is missing from Windows 10: Hello, After recent KB4023057 update Bluetooth option from Windows 10 went missing.I tried to update/reinstall the drivers from device manager, uninstalled the bluetooth drivers with installation files deleted.Restarted the Bluetooth Support Services from Services with WWan...
  4. My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?: Hello, I've updated my Windows 7 computer to Windows 11. After this process, the Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried everything on Internet but without advantage....
  5. My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth is missing after updating!?: Hello, I've updated my Windows 7 computer to Windows 11. After this process, the Bluetooth just disappeared. I tried everything on Internet but without advantage....
  6. Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Bluetooth option after Windows update 2004: I had updated my laptop to the mentioned below updates. And after that, a lot of toggles went missing and couldn't find Bluetooth option. Please guide me as Bluetooth is very much necessary for me. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. My Bluetooth option is missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth option is missing.: I am not sure what happened but I logged onto my computer and tried to add a keyboard via Bluetooth. I've never had a problem before. I followed all the steps and soon I realized the Bluetooth option was gone. I checked my device manager and there isn't even a Bluetooth...
  8. bluetooth option missing from everwhere.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth option missing from everwhere.: I am facing a serious issue on bluetooth connectivity, as i am unable to turn on or off bluetooth. My bluetooth options are missing from everywhere and not able to turn on bluetooth and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services and...
  9. KB4023057 after upgrading Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4023057 after upgrading Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903: My 64-bit desktop computer running Windows 10 Home 1809 has been successfully upgraded to 1903. After the upgrade, when running "Programs and Features" from Control Panel, I noticed that "Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)" is still in the installed...
  10. My PC is broke after kb4023057 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is broke after kb4023057 update: After my PC installed the update KB4023057 on it´s own, he´s completly usless. All USB-Ports won´t work except one. The PC won´t shut down or restart properly, rather stay on with a black screen forever. Because of that I can´t fix it with a recovery disc. This happend last...