Windows 10: After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working

Discus and support After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello , Today I have got an Windows Update - KB4495620 (Cumulative Update for .NET framework 3.5 & 4.8). After installing that, my network is broken.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Karthikeyan Rajasekaran, Jun 28, 2019.

1. After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working

Hello ,

Today I have got an Windows Update - KB4495620 (Cumulative Update for .NET framework 3.5 & 4.8). After installing that, my network is broken. It shows as broken as shown in the attachment. It's partially working when I connect my laptop with LAN, my chrome and other things expect Microsoft products (Edge, Outlook) showing me as offline. And I'm seeing an error in windows update page after the page. I tried creating the Windows 10 image of my machine using MediaCreation tool and reinstalled windows. Again the same windows update got installed and again the same issue!

Someone who have faced this or someone who has idea on this, please let me know! Any help or any information related to this will be much helpful.

I'm using HP AU627-TX Laptop running Windows 10 Home.

Provided all the screenshots for reference below! Thanks in advance!

1. Update which I have received

After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working c86cddf0-7fa1-4a56-bf90-55a36674e8c4?upload=true.png

2. After the update and system restart the error I'm getting on network page (wifi itself not showing)

After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working 1499196d-7cb9-4bb4-b471-a49f1d677d3c?upload=true.png

3. Post update -> Windows Update section throwing this error
    After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working 64bd1c82-0d9b-4ee6-be6e-631cf7b7e1d0?upload=true.png

4. After this update, Wifi itself its now showing
    After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working 7af4fcc3-7b9d-41cf-aea2-10471c5fe02e?upload=true.png

:)

Karthikeyan Rajasekaran, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Eric2139 Win User

After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working

1. After KB4495620 Windows Update, Network is not working - Similar Threads - KB4495620 Update Network

2. Network adapter not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter not working after Windows update: I was watching Netflix a couple days ago and it suddenly stopped working with the error message that when I searched it, told me something probably needed updating like the Flash. So I restarted my computer and did the Windows update that had been waiting there. When the...
  3. Network adapter not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not working after Windows update: I was watching Netflix a couple days ago and it suddenly stopped working with the error message that when I searched it, told me something probably needed updating like the Flash. So I restarted my computer and did the Windows update that had been waiting there. When the...
  4. Network connection not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection not working after Windows update: Hi, I'm having some network connection issues that arose after a Windows update that are really starting to stump me and I would appreciate some assistance. Here’s some information on what’s happening:DNS server not respondingOn ethernet connectionSometimes changes network...
  5. Network adapter not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network adapter not working after update: When I used the "Restart now" button to apply the latest update, my network adapter straight up doesn't appear and I cannot connect to WiFi. I do not have the update that would normally be associated with network problems (KB4515384), but I need to know which update(s) I...
  6. After installing KB4495620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 full screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing KB4495620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 full screen...: So all my games were running fine and then I did a Windows Update and got KB4495620. After rebooting. all my full screen games (Madden 19, Prey, Crackdown 3, etc.) are all stuttering and spiking the CPU. The Uninstall Update did not work. After the reboot, the update is...
  7. Network not working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network not working after update.: Network not working after this update : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4502584/cumulative-update-for-net-framework-june-27-2019 It broke it somehow. Things i did to be sure that it is it. I rolled the drivers , use other ones, i can connect from phones but not...
  8. Window update: update not installing on restart KB4495620 Cumulative Update for .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window update: update not installing on restart KB4495620 Cumulative Update for .NET...: The update KB4495620 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1903 has downloaded but I see the message "Requires a restart to finish installing". I have tried restarting several times, but the update does not install. The Troubleshooter can...
  9. Network not working after windows 10 update

Network not working after windows 10 update: The day before yesterday my home network was working perfectly. Yesterday Microsoft did their ‘weekly update’. All of a sudden my network doesn’t work! I have 2 laptops and 1 desktop using windows 10. Only 1 laptop can ‘see’ the other and the other can only ‘see back’...
  10. network quit working after updates

network quit working after updates: WiFi does not connect after recent updates. Wifi used to connect anywhere. Do you know how to test network adapters? Update may wiped an old adapter or this Toshiba satellite M 645 S4070 may need different one. 90705
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after windows update network adaptor not working

2. sandbox cannot run net kb4495620 clean install

3. wont restart kb4495620 cumulative update for .net framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 1903

4. kb4502584 windows update was installed before kb4495620,
  5. broken networking windows 10 after update 2019