Windows 10: After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

Discus and support After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed the KB4497934 update today. Now, I can't find how to get into the Loudness Equalization as described at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M22_Tanker, May 24, 2019.

1. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

I installed the KB4497934 update today. Now, I can't find how to get into the Loudness Equalization as described at https://www.howtogeek.com/115656/3-ways-to-normalize-sound-volume-on-your-pc/ When I right click the speaker icon in the system tray, "Playback devices" has disappeared from the menu. I want to equalize the sound at the same level when I'm streaming radio stations instead of constantly having to turn the volume up and down. Is the Loudness Equalization feature gone?

:)

M22_Tanker, May 24, 2019
  2. SUI
    Sui Win User

Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: https://i.stack.imgur.com/HKSzf.png

Does anyone know what else to try?

3. loudness equalization keeps being turned off

This last week, my computer keeps turning the Loudness Equalization setting off. Is there any way to stop this?

JMFJMFJMFJMF, May 24, 2019
  4. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

Remove Loudness Equalization windows 10

Well then enable some of them

Loudness equalization

sound equalizer

speaker fill

bass management

Play around with them and see if you fix your issue

seahawks65, May 24, 2019
Thema:

After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

1. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization - Similar Threads - KB4497934 Update Loudness

2. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  3. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  4. Loudness Equalization issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loudness Equalization issue: Hi all, I recently ordered my new Dell Inspiron 15 5501, and ever since I've been browsing this and many other forums to fix a very annoying audio issue, unfortunately to no avail. I'm going to try my best to explain the issue but please bear with me. I've been able to...
  5. problem with loudness equalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problem with loudness equalization: I have two problems with loudness equalization when I'm watching a movie or video over K-lite with loudness equalization On the sound goes up and sounds high, when turning it off the sound goes quieter than with ON, the opposite happens when listening to music on Spotify or...
  6. Loudness Equalization not fixing loud peaks in sound after Nov 2019 and post updates

Loudness Equalization not fixing loud peaks in sound after Nov 2019 and post updates: I have had this problem where every time I updated Windows, my Loudness Equalization would not work like it did and would allow a lot of variance in sound, specifically allowing much higher peaks of volume than before to the point it causes headaches. Because this was...
  7. Loudness Equalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Loudness Equalization: Hi, Should I use loudness Equalization for my external 5.1 speakers? Is loudness Equalization only for night or it can be used for any time of the day and or any type of media? submitted by /u/xJayce98x [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't find loudness equalization

Can't find loudness equalization: I have a new XPS 13 (9380) with RealTek Audio. I can't find loudness equalization and I get widely fluctuating volumes even with the same video. In the mixer, output levels never approach the max on certain videos. [ATTACH]...
  9. KB4497934 will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4497934 will not install: I'm running Windows 10 Home 1809 and I've been having some problems trying to get the latest updates installed. Right now I'm in the situation where I'm trying to install KB4497934 and I've been trying to install it for some days. I must have tried to do it around 5 times at...
  10. Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934

Bluetooth connectivity problems after patch KB4497934: This is my first post to this community, so please bear with me. I recently received the May 14 and May 21 patches for Windows 10 for my computer, KB4494441 and KB4497934, respectively, and Windows automatically updated to them. After the May 14 patch, I noticed that my PC...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loudness equalization windows 10 missing