Windows 10: After KB4503327 update Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key

Discus and support After KB4503327 update Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home, 1809, 17763.557, I updated to patch KB4503327, suddenly Bitlocker was activated and asking for Recovery Key. I've never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by manahatta, Jun 14, 2019.

1. manahatta Win User

After KB4503327 update Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key

I am using Windows 10 Home, 1809, 17763.557, I updated to patch KB4503327, suddenly Bitlocker was activated and asking for Recovery Key. I've never installed or activate Bitlocker and I'm not sure if it is actually possible to do with Windows 10 Home, 1809, 17763.557. Therefore never get any key.

Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key with the
    note: " to obtain this key, specify (eight digit code) nccncnnn if you need access key ID from another PC or mobile device to http://windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq. Drive lable: Laptop (eight digit code) ccccnccc, manufacturer and date.
    I could not find the key ID or any information on the homepage of microsoft.
    Further I went through the recovery procedure. Diagnosing a PC and preparing an automatic repair. But at the end of Startup repair, a menu appear with two options.
    1. Enter recovery key
    2. Load recovery key from USB device
    Drive Label: (eight didges for code) ccccnccc, manufacturer and date.
    Footer: Skip this Drive
    Could you please give an advice what to do?

:)

manahatta, Jun 14, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Incomplete Bitlocker windows 10 installation and reboot - system now only shows blue Bitlocker recovery screen asking for KEY which i do not have

HELP --- Bitlocker was running in background, never got to next step of entering a PIN or seeing the screen showing the KEY etc. PC was rebooted before the next step could happen and now when it starts up the Bitlocker recovery blue screen ask asking for
    the key.

it gives me a recovery KEY ID --- what do i do with that ??? what are my options??

thank you

Yolanda

Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

yolandajantzen, Jun 14, 2019
  4. AlexRoss2 Win User

After KB4503327 update Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key

my laptop is asking for the bitlock recovery key - where do i find this?

my laptop just loads with a blue bitlocker screen & is asking me to enter the recovery key - where is this ?

AlexRoss2, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. After KB4503327 update Laptop started up with blue screen and asked for recovery key - Similar Threads - KB4503327 update Laptop

2. My Thinkpad laptop is asking for recovery key for this drive after an update to the laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Thinkpad laptop is asking for recovery key for this drive after an update to the laptop...: My Thinkpad laptop is asking for recovery key after an update and restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-thinkpad-laptop-is-asking-for-recovery-key-for/dbe9c023-66ed-4cad-be42-36c1b775172f
  3. My Thinkpad laptop is asking for recovery key for this drive after an update to the laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Thinkpad laptop is asking for recovery key for this drive after an update to the laptop...: My Thinkpad laptop is asking for recovery key after an update and restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-thinkpad-laptop-is-asking-for-recovery-key-for/dbe9c023-66ed-4cad-be42-36c1b775172f
  4. My Thinkpad laptop is asking for recovery key for this drive after an update to the laptop...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Dell Laptop keeps asking for BitLocker Recovery Key after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dell Laptop keeps asking for BitLocker Recovery Key after update: Have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Win-10 Home and automatic updates turned on. After a recent update, I cannot log on to the machine. Keeps asking for a Recovery Key and we've not done anything to encrypt the drive. What is Microsoft trying to do? Tried to uninstall last...
  6. After updated, pop up blue screen and didnot backup recovery key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updated, pop up blue screen and didnot backup recovery key.: Hi, I really need help to resolve my issues now. I purchased ASUS laptop a couple of month ago through Amazon. I have used pretty well without any problems. Then I updated adding language pack for preventing crack of some language that i need to use. After that, I...
  7. Laptop asking for Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop asking for Bitlocker Recovery Key: My laptop has recently been stuck in a boot-loop where it keeps booting to the blue recovery menu probably because Windows is corrupted. I am unable to reset the computer as the drive is encrypted with bitlocker and I need a BitLocker Recovery Key. The problem is that I...
  8. bitlocker asking for a recovery key after windows updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    bitlocker asking for a recovery key after windows updates: Hi Microsoft, bitlocker keeps asking for a recovery key after every monthly windows updates we get on our laptops we use HP and DELL the workaround of course is to use the recovery key stored in AD.this isn't a problem when we are dealing with two or three computers but...
  9. Blue screen after start up

Blue screen after start up: I have OMEN by HP laptop 15-dc0xxx this year and it was running very smoothly. No issues what so ever. There was an windows update however, I was not in mood to update it at the time because it was always a bad timing for it. Then eventually around a month later I updated...
  10. Cannot open Event Viewer after KB4503327 update

Cannot open Event Viewer after KB4503327 update: As my title says, the computer just updated to KB4503327 and after that I opened Event Viewer and am getting "mmc has detected an error in a snap-in and will unload it" every time I try to look at custom views Some help would be appreciated...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4503327 ブルースクリーン

2. bitlocker shows blue screen

3. kb4503327 bluescreen