Windows 10: After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local...

Discus and support After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am seeking for expertise on KB890830, after the KB890830 have been remote send to each local computers for scanning, how can i find or prove that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlvinLoo, Oct 27, 2021.

1. AlvinLoo Win User

After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local...

Hi,I am seeking for expertise on KB890830, after the KB890830 have been remote send to each local computers for scanning, how can i find or prove that it had been done scanning on the local computer.

:)

AlvinLoo, Oct 27, 2021

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 27, 2021
  3. anatgonen Win User
    IP Camera to suggest - for recording on local SD

HI,
    I need a suggestion on an IP camera which can record a video stream directly on its local drive (SD card or some other card). I'm running a small business - a cafe and want to see what's happening inside when i'm out. Something like this online cam - http://www.viralcameras.com/0/posts...ates-online-camera-burlington-watch-cam-.html So i would be able to tilt it, to zoom it to see the recorded video afterwards.
    *68269-41118418dc995da43638494fd042370c.jpg*
    Also it would be a great if the camera would have a night vision and triggering record on motion detection.
    The preferable connection is wifi.
    The price is about up to 300$.
    Any suggestion is appreciated.
    Thank you.

anatgonen, Oct 27, 2021
  4. yesir360 Win User

After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local...

See if cert is local machine or current user?

There seems to be two cert managers. One for Current User at certmgr.msc and another for Local Machine at certlm.msc. From this site here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ificate-stores it says that Local Machine cert entries are also listed in Current User.

What I want to know is, is there a way to tell if a certificate listed in certmgr.msc is Local Machine or Current User? Because deleting a certificate from certmgr.msc would also delete it from Local Machine if it exists as a Local Machine entry. This is especially a problem when you may have duplicate certificates or different Local Machine/Current User certificate entries.

There doesn't seem to be a way within certmgr or certlm to check if a certificate is local to Current User or not. This is a problem when you import a certificate to both Local Machine and Current User, as it shows up only once in certlm.msc but twice in certmgr.msc with no difference between the two. You would not know which one to delete if you wanted to remove Current User's version only.

Edit: Seems theres a few roundabout ways...
    Method 1: Check the store locations here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...tore-locations and see if you can find stores via their thumbprint...
    Method 2: in cmd type certutil (-user) -(view)store <name of store> as suggested here: Windows certificate stores | Blog. This is ok for seeing if there are specific certs in one store...

Not sure why it has to be so roundabout... if anyone else knows of another method please do tell

yesir360, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

1. After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local... - Similar Threads - KB890830 perform scan

2. Local app to VM running on local machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local app to VM running on local machine.: I have a laptop running an Allstarlink node in a Hyper-V virtual machine using Hyper-V's external switch. I would like to have a local laptop application, iaxRpt, connect to this VM and connect to the software running in it. i.e. Laptop running Hyper-V VM. VM running...
  3. Local app to VM running on local machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local app to VM running on local machine.: I have a laptop running an Allstarlink node in a Hyper-V virtual machine using Hyper-V's external switch. I would like to have a local laptop application, iaxRpt, connect to this VM and connect to the software running in it. i.e. Laptop running Hyper-V VM. VM running...
  4. Win Pro local machine accounts

Win Pro local machine accounts: Currently on Win Pro OS's you can, after logging in with a Microsoft account, create a local machine account. What I want to know is if this feature is eventually going to be removed near or far future ? I only care about Pro Operating Systems...
  5. Error of service on local machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error of service on local machine: i noticed this error in reliability manager of windows i see this error pretty much frequently i tried to figure out what is the cause but i don't get it. This error is the error of Tpmprovisioningservice.exeHere is a screenshot of the above mentioned issue please advice...
  6. Error of service on local machine

Error of service on local machine: i noticed this error in reliability manager of windows i see this error pretty much frequently i tried to figure out what is the cause but i don't get it. This error is the error of Tpmprovisioningservice.exeHere is a screenshot of the above mentioned issue please advice...
  7. Permission to delete from local machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission to delete from local machine: Hi, I've been trying to delete mcafee from my local machine as my new security app won't work until all of mcafee is deleted but I need permission to delete it as it was pre-downloaded onto my laptop. How do I go about getting permission?...
  8. Permission to delete from local machine

Permission to delete from local machine: Hi, I've been trying to delete mcafee from my local machine as my new security app won't work until all of mcafee is deleted but I need permission to delete it as it was pre-downloaded onto my laptop. How do I go about getting permission?...
  9. After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local...

After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local...: Hi,I am seeking for expertise on KB890830, after the KB890830 have been remote send to each local computers for scanning, how can i find or prove that it had been done scanning on the local computer....
  10. After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After KB890830 perform a scan on the local machine, will there be records shown in local...: Hi,I am seeking for expertise on KB890830, after the KB890830 have been remote send to each local computers for scanning, how can i find or prove that it had been done scanning on the local computer....