Windows 10: After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.

Discus and support After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; And to boot they only allow you 10 days to restore a previous stable OS. Over the last few updates something would be screwy with the tasktray. I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jackdashack, Aug 18, 2018.

1. After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.

And to boot they only allow you 10 days to restore a previous stable OS. Over the last few updates something would be screwy with the tasktray. I'd click on something and run the cursor toward the pop up and it would disappear. It was like playing cat and mouse. Why should this be. If they are going to force updates on us there's no consideration that they've taken away what we paid for, a stable machine we've worked hard for?

When I have multiple windows they pop to the background foreground background. It's maddening. I have to minimize every window to work on the one I want. Wasting a lot of time.

Now after the latest update this has been added to the conflictions. My Windows apps appear and disappear before I can even click them to work. I've seen all sorts of "possible" fixes over the web but most report they didn't work. Why does Windows do this to us and provide no way out? My machine was just fine and cared for and they come with their "happy happy" updates that screw up our machines. It is a crime. If someone I didn't know walked in my door and ruined my working TV it's would be a crime. But these come in by wire or air, no face to be seen or hold accountable, and mess our devices up royally.!!!! Not right!!!

Thanks if advance for any help. Jack ":-(

:)

jackdashack, Aug 18, 2018

2. Discussion: Windows Update on Windows 10 getting worse with each passing month.

MS most likely top themselves next month or after that with even worse update. Nothing good has come out since Bill step down.

TomJeson64, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Softaware Update Problems got Worse&Worse

update after update my lumia1520 got worse and worse!! third party apps sopped working and even microsoft own apps like films and tv!!stores!and many others also stopped working!!it so seems that Microsoft R&D team do not care for Their responsibility!!We
    Winphone users expect you to facilitate using winphones so that make others to beleive that Winphone10 is reliable!!

MahyarVaghef, Aug 18, 2018
  4. After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.

FRESH PAINT WORSE ON WINDOWS 10

Thanks for replying.

Excuse me for my poor english.

I started using app Fresh Paint with Windows 8.

When I was asked to update Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, app layout and resources became worse than on Windows 8.

In addition, all pictures made by me disappeared.

After searching, I obtained the old version of app.

Everything was fine until installing Windows 10.

Then, all my pictures disappeared, again.

I tried to get the old version of app without success.

Problems I am facing on new version:

1 – The screen is shorter;

2 – Changes made on “supplies” are worse than before;

3 – The painting texture is worse;

4 – The palette is too small;

In addition, it is not possible multiple palettes;

5 – When I choose a color in the circle of colors, it only appears when “+” is asked/touched;

The selection of color nuances is restricted on circle of colors.

I do not obtain as many color nuances as before.

6 – Paper / Canvas selection does not remains. App always changes selection to paper, without asked to do it;

7 – The size of brushes selected does not remais. App always changes selection to the biggest size;

8 – The same occurs on tool for mixing colors;

There are many others issues.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Ricardo_933, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.

1. After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear. - Similar Threads - last updates gets

2. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  3. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  4. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?: How i see it..Over time, to me it seems Windows os has become less and less of an operating system and progressively more into just a bundled collection of many things that you dont really need, never wanted and are stuck with clogging up your system adding additional...
  6. Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol

Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol: Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-true-that-windows-getting-worse-and-worse/021ce365-52b9-4239-a05a-ca1ac587fb82
  7. Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse: Over the last several months up to possibly a year, my PC’s wi-fi connection has steadily gotten worse and worse. I went from having a fairly stable connection just about every session to not being able to connect to the Internet without having to restart or turn off and then...
  8. Windows getting worse after every update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows getting worse after every update: Last night i used my pc and shut it nicely. 20 mins ago i opened my pc and a few minutes later it crashed. Now it won't even repair. What changed??? Ofc updates. Noobs type their noobish code and damage my pc. Cheap labour now will cost me my time. doesn't matter how much...
  9. Windows laptop getting worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows laptop getting worse: On my friends girlfriends laptop (some surface laptop) I was doing homebrew stuff for his wii. Everything was fine until the next day they told me the main drive had a padlock with a yellow triangle. It progressed to the desktop missing to not being able to boot the os. What...
  10. Windows 10 update files lost and worse to come

Windows 10 update files lost and worse to come: I updated my lap top PC windows 10 as requested by Microsoft, after my pc re-configered itself i tried to log in but every time the following error message displayed “ user profile service service failed the sign in user profile”. Eventually after switching my pc off and on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why windows gets worse