Windows 10: After last Cumulative Update game stoped working.

Discus and support After last Cumulative Update game stoped working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought and used for about a week Survivalcraft 2 on the Store. And Full Version was working just fine. Then Windows executed last 2020-04 Cumulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RicardoFreitas27, Apr 28, 2020.

1. After last Cumulative Update game stoped working.

I bought and used for about a week Survivalcraft 2 on the Store. And Full Version was working just fine.

Then Windows executed last 2020-04 Cumulative Update, restarted and... game returned to Trial Mode meaning it doesn't me do much anymore.

Tryed everything I know, including unisnatll, re-install, back to last restore point. And nothing... Game's on Trial Mode, and when I go to the store "to buy it gaian" it says I've already bought it, and I'm back to Trial mode.

Anyone can, please, please, help.

:)

RicardoFreitas27, Apr 28, 2020

2. The Crew Game stoped working

Yesterday I have lunched The Crew and It says "The Crew Game has stoped working" Then I had to unistall the game. After almost 1 day I was ready to install it again, but , the same mensage apeared "The Crew Games has stoped working" and I dont know what
    Im going to do more. plz help me! ( My PC has the windows 10)

AntónioAguiar, Apr 28, 2020
  3. The Crew Game stoped working

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are facing issue while launching the Crew game.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• Are you able to launch other games on your system?
    • Do you get any error code while launching the game?

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1: Reinstall the game clean boot and check.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. Try to install updates in clean boot state and check

Refer: How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting step, follow the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return
    your computer to Normal startup mode.

If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

1.Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.

2. Expand ‘Display Adapters’.

3. Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

4. Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.

5. Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Refer to article given below to Update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps. If the issue persists please provide required information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

After last Cumulative Update game stoped working.

windows 10 touchpad and mouse stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Step 2: And also I suggest you to update all the touchpad driver from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

After last Cumulative Update game stoped working.

1. After last Cumulative Update game stoped working. - Similar Threads - last Cumulative Update

2. My window Games lagging After Window last Update "2023-03 Cumulative Update Preview for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window Games lagging After Window last Update "2023-03 Cumulative Update Preview for...: After Update My Windows Become So laggy I can not run anything I tried using System Restore to restore your Windows to the point before the issue persists.But That's Not workingBefore the Update all things working Fine But after that My windows Become laggay and Not working...
  3. My window Games lagging After Window last Update "2023-03 Cumulative Update Preview for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window Games lagging After Window last Update "2023-03 Cumulative Update Preview for...: After Update My Windows Become So laggy I can not run anything I tried using System Restore to restore your Windows to the point before the issue persists.But That's Not workingBefore the Update all things working Fine But after that My windows Become laggay and Not working...
  4. Backups stoped being recognized after last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backups stoped being recognized after last Win 10 update: After latest Win 10 cumulative update, my Win 10 MS Surface 4 Pro stopped recognizing backups done by a standard Win 10 history file backup. Each time I connect my external backup drive, I'm getting a message saying that no backup exists on the drive. Than the backup...
  5. My pc stoped working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc stoped working after update: Last night I wanted to put my computer to sleep but it kept waking up instantly after so I just made it shut down and it had an update so this morning I tried turning on my computer but it isn’t starting up it just says “your PC did not start correctly” I tried restarting it...
  6. Windows defender stoped working after last update. Does anyone noticed this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender stoped working after last update. Does anyone noticed this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eslamsamyismail [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2rtjo/windows_defender_stoped_working_after_last_update/
  7. cortana not working after last update

in Cortana
    cortana not working after last update: Help I'm new at this. Cortana was working fine until last update feb. 17. Now I can't get anything except Cortana asking permission to get familiar with the way I talk. When I hit the "sure" button I get "I'm sorry something went wrong. Try again in a little bit. Same thing...
  8. Touchpad it's not working after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad it's not working after last update: I just up to date my laptop and now the touchpad don't work, its a way to get out this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-its-not-working-after-last-update/e7052d3e-d870-46a8-928d-52aa828b28d7
  9. The last cumulative update ruined audio in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The last cumulative update ruined audio in games: Hello, some days ago I normally updated my OS. Legit cumulative update showed up - .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for 1903, 64x typed processors, build 18362.356. This once hapenned in may this year, the audio after this update seems like it's broken in certain games (Overwatch...
  10. last update: printers hp and epson stoped working because you changed drivers.Flight...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    last update: printers hp and epson stoped working because you changed drivers.Flight...: how solve this problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update-printers-hp-and-epson-stoped-working/aa3717b9-b096-4dfa-80db-3f82f2c8658a