Windows 10: After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore

Discus and support After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's not my browser. It does something similar on FF and Chrome. On FF, it closes the menu bar and bookmarks toolbar, but not the tabs or address bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FloralObsession, Jan 20, 2021.

1. After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore

It's not my browser. It does something similar on FF and Chrome. On FF, it closes the menu bar and bookmarks toolbar, but not the tabs or address bar. In Chrome, it closes everything but the bookmarks bar. I've done safe mode in both, and it still does the same thing.

Please don't make fun of me for not updating to a newer version of Windows. Every time I do, it messes something up. Until now, 1903 was fine, but now the last update messed it up too.

submitted by /u/FloralObsession
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FloralObsession, Jan 20, 2021

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jan 20, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Jan 20, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore

1. After last security update on v. 1903, F11 doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - last security update

2. .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.: After restarting to complete an update, which also changed all my wallpapers, and uninstalled ultrauxthemepatcher... Thanks a lot >:.... Now my neat little script doesn't work anymore.I get this error when trying to run it :It used to work perfectly fine......
  3. .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.: After restarting to complete an update, which also changed all my wallpapers, and uninstalled ultrauxthemepatcher... Thanks a lot >:.... Now my neat little script doesn't work anymore.I get this error when trying to run it :It used to work perfectly fine......
  4. .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. calculator doesn't work anymore after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calculator doesn't work anymore after last update: after the last update i can't open the calculator, for someone who uses it often this is very annoying. edit: version 2004 - kb4586781 was the last update i mentioned submitted by /u/mjklsimpson [link] [comments]...
  6. F11 is not working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F11 is not working after update: After updating Google chrome and following a Windows update I cannot close the screen or exit the screen. It says to use f11 function but that only reduces the screen for less than a second. I cannot keep shutting the laptop down every time I want to use it. Can anyone help?...
  7. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  8. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  9. DVD/CD-ROM unit doesn't work anymore after last W10 update

DVD/CD-ROM unit doesn't work anymore after last W10 update: Hello after last updating for W10 today the dvd unit built in my pc doesn't work anymore! The message was: the device cannot be started. the configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged code 19. I tried to update the driver, disinstall and install it...
  10. Problem after the last update for 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after the last update for 1903: Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903. I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4 clicks to select a box on a page and even then will uncheck it. It is almost impossible to move an item or scroll a page. The...