Windows 10: After last update not able to boot window,screen stuck at message " New USB device (LGD AIT...

Discus and support After last update not able to boot window,screen stuck at message " New USB device (LGD AIT... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am using windows 10 on dell laptop, I was getting message for long that system updates available. I just created a restore point and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliRizwan1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. After last update not able to boot window,screen stuck at message " New USB device (LGD AIT...

Hi

I am using windows 10 on dell laptop, I was getting message for long that system updates available. I just created a restore point and installed the updates which required restart. But on restart after the Dell logo it goes to Systemsupport and shows message " New USB device (LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2:5001)was installed." and I can do nothing from there. Have restarted and tried boot option by clicking F12 and have tried choosing boot management and other options that lead to same message window. Can you please help to fix it. I am not able to find a way for safe boot mode or any method to get pass this message so I may restore system prior to the updates.

:)

AliRizwan1, Nov 5, 2018

2. February Windows 10 Update Causing Loss of USB and Blue Screens!

As posted over at Computer World, the February Windows 10 patch for the fall creators update to version 1709 is causing serious crashes and loss of USB.

When most everyone is using USB ports for their mouse and keyboard, this will render them inoperable.

Best case is to uninstall the Feb update:

stinger608, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Booting from USB on x38 Motherboard, NOT?

See sys specs... ASUS ROG x38 motherboard, flashed to x48 Rampage.

In BIOS under "Boot Device Priority", I select and of the 3 boot device slots, and no where do I find an option for USB, these are the only options in each:

• 1st floopy drive
    • HDD: P0-WDC WD2500KS
    • ATAPI CD-ROM
    • Disabled
    Is there a place in the BIOS to enable boot from USB?

It's AMI, says v02.61 on the BIOS screen

Sasqui, Nov 5, 2018
  4. D-rock Win User

After last update not able to boot window,screen stuck at message " New USB device (LGD AIT...

Help with USB Boot Image

Yes, I checked the box and showed it the folder where I unzipped the USB Image file. And then it started formatting the USB memory. Then after it completed I copied the rest of the files from the zip file over to the memory stick. Then tried to boot computer to the USB device. After restarting I press F12 to enter the boot menu and select USB Device from the list and it reads the USB memory cause the green light flashes but I get the Non-system disk error message.

D-rock, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

After last update not able to boot window,screen stuck at message " New USB device (LGD AIT...

1. After last update not able to boot window,screen stuck at message " New USB device (LGD AIT... - Similar Threads - last update able

2. Not able to boot windows from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to boot windows from usb: Hello everyone I dual booted Ubuntu 22.04 and windows 10 my Dell latitude pc. Then i decided to single boot itonly windows os. I deleted the linux partition using diskmgmt.msc but not removed GRUB. Then i restarted my pc , it displays unknown filesystem and entering grub...
  3. Not able to boot windows from usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to boot windows from usb: Hello everyone I dual booted Ubuntu 22.04 and windows 10 my Dell latitude pc. Then i decided to single boot itonly windows os. I deleted the linux partition using diskmgmt.msc but not removed GRUB. Then i restarted my pc , it displays unknown filesystem and entering grub...
  4. Not able to boot windows from usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update stuck on boot screen

Windows Update stuck on boot screen: I have a dell laptop running windows 10 version 1511 and I want to update it to the latest version of windows 10. I use the update assistant to update my laptop and click on the restart now button to update. After clicking the restart button, it gets stuck on the boot up...
  6. Stuck in the log-in screen after last windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in the log-in screen after last windows update: After the last windows update when i try to run my pc it reaches the log-in screen "loading" i see the desktop screen for a split of a second and then i'm back to the login-in screen, tried doing the update again, checked for virus too i can't seem to be able to use the last...
  7. Location of a device after last update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Location of a device after last update.: Hello. My laptop was stolen on the 14th of November, but it was last updated on 15th November on windows 10. Can the location of the laptop be identified with the last update? Or how else can i find my lost device if that is not possible?...
  8. HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update: I cannot even use any of the Troubleshooting options...all of them do nothing, just black screen, until I switch off the pc again. I cannot even enter bios with the usual key (Del), but the keyboard lookslike is working (capitals key light is working at least). Questions:...
  9. Windows won’t boot after update to 1903. Stuck at black screen after boot.

Windows won’t boot after update to 1903. Stuck at black screen after boot.: Hi everyone, Here’s my problem - I tried to update my Windows 10 to 1903. I was having issues upgrading through the Control Panel tool (It kept getting stuck at 100% downloading) so I went the other route and downloaded the media creation tool from microsoft and upgraded...
  10. last usb device not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    last usb device not recognized: How do I repair this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/last-usb-device-not-recognized/8ee1f34f-0be3-486b-9262-9d60a5245578

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new usb device (LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2:5001) was installed

2. what does it mean when your laptop shows composite device 1FD2:5001 was installed

3. LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2 5001 was installed

4. lgdait touch controller ifd2:5001,
  5. New USB device [LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2:5001],
  6. new usb device lgd ait touch controller,
  7. new usb device lgdait touch controller 1fd2:5001 was installed ,
  8. new usb device(LGD AIT Touch Controller 1FD2:5001) was installed,
  9. new usb device lgd ait touch controller was installed