Windows 10: after last update nothing works start button or others

Discus and support after last update nothing works start button or others in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after last update nothing workscant get into start or app optionsany one how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by roykumar1, Jul 13, 2021.

1. roykumar1 Win User

after last update nothing works start button or others

after last update nothing workscant get into start or app optionsany one how to fix this

:)

roykumar1, Jul 13, 2021

2. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Jul 13, 2021
  3. twiggs462 Win User
    Start Button Not Working?

What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working?

twiggs462, Jul 13, 2021
  4. GBU
    gbu Win User

Taskbar/Start button not working!

I changed acc and now the start button works again!!!! *Redface

Many thanks for all help and suggestionsafter last update nothing works start button or others :)

Thema:

1. after last update nothing works start button or others - Similar Threads - last update nothing

2. Having issue after last update. Start button no longer works and having issue with Edge...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issue after last update. Start button no longer works and having issue with Edge...: Not transferring desktop files and can not get past the edge logon problem, "can not log on at this time." Think I have corrupt or broken files from the last download. Used software window software assist for updating to 22H2, took forever, It started the update then blow up...
  3. Having issue after last update. Start button no longer works and having issue with Edge...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having issue after last update. Start button no longer works and having issue with Edge...: Not transferring desktop files and can not get past the edge logon problem, "can not log on at this time." Think I have corrupt or broken files from the last download. Used software window software assist for updating to 22H2, took forever, It started the update then blow up...
  4. Having issue after last update. Start button no longer works and having issue with Edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Start button not working after W10 update

Start button not working after W10 update: The latest W10 update disabled the Start button, search box and power button in Ctrl, Alt, Delete screen. I had to uninstall the update to get the functions back. Every time there is an update I get some sort of collateral damage to important functionality. It makes me very...
  6. Start menu not working after last update

Start menu not working after last update: I have Windows 10 and after the last forced update I cannot access my start menu. The key at the bottom left of my screen does nothing when clicked, quick access on my keyboard also gets no response. I have run several cleanup tasks including an sfc through powershell and...
  7. Start Button and other essentials not working

Start Button and other essentials not working: As of June 27 the Start Button is not working. Does nothing when clicked. Same thing with Windows Search icon. Additionally Settings and Security icons open a startup screen and freeze. I'm not technical so hoping this is a basic fix. Thank you....
  8. Start Menu, Taskbar and other buttons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu, Taskbar and other buttons not working: I recently have been getting problems with my Windows 10 PC where the taskbar itself works fine, but clicking on the Start Menu button, volume button or wifi button does absolutely nothing and nothing appears. I'm unable to access any settings because my Start Menu doesn't...
  9. Windows 10 Start Button and search box do not work after last "critical update

Windows 10 Start Button and search box do not work after last "critical update: After the last "critical update" on June 24, my computer's start button and search box do not work. Also, under the "Computer" tab in File Explorer, I tried clicking on the Settings button as well as the "Uninstall a program" button and neither seem to do anything as well....
  10. NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE: hello guys. pls help me im in very bad situation. After the last update I received and installed successfully nothing works anymore. not apps like chrome, steam IDM or even windows troubleshoot. It says that application not found I cant even install something! its so bad....