Windows 10: after last update windows 10 pro my blazeVide HDTV playerdvb-t dont play

Discus and support after last update windows 10 pro my blazeVide HDTV playerdvb-t dont play in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after last update windows 10 pro my blazeVide HDTV playerdvb-t dont play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ΜαριοςΙατρου, Feb 25, 2020.

1. after last update windows 10 pro my blazeVide HDTV playerdvb-t dont play

after last update windows 10 pro my blazeVide HDTV playerdvb-t dont play

:)

ΜαριοςΙατρου, Feb 25, 2020

2. playing video file to an HDTV and external speakers

windows 10 - I can play a video file to an HDTV via HDMI link but cannot play external speakers at the sake time - why not?

or - I can play a video file to external speakers but when I hook up the HDMI to an HDTV the external speakers go off - why?

thanks

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / PC Projection & Continuum]

phishfearme, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 changes primary display to HDTV

I updated this a week ago saying the solution did not work . Also added that HDTV is not always on so the PC monitor could be display 1 or 2 . I also updated my original post saying this .

Alistair and Angela Rattray, Feb 25, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

1. after last update windows 10 pro my blazeVide HDTV playerdvb-t dont play - Similar Threads - last update pro

2. adminstrater tools dont work after your last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrater tools dont work after your last update: after your last attemt to hack my computer and refresh is as you say because everytime I get a microsoft update you have to hack my computer to make it work, now its telling me im not the administrator and have to have to have access to download, anything, Im the only owner...
  3. Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last update this week ruined my computer won`t load: This week`s update ruined my windows. It starts up and cannot repair itself then shuts down. I tried downloading a bootable usb and it is stuck at 98% prior to completion. This is complete failure, I need the computer to work all my information is supposedly backed up to one...
  4. my windows 10 pro edge quit working after the last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my windows 10 pro edge quit working after the last update: can not surf, none of the settings, work [IMG] [IMG] same goes for send feedback, help etc . I can ping google.com from cmd mode. so there is internet connection the old IE worked until today. my c# application using the webbrowser control still works fine....
  5. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update: As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution. My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not...
  6. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update: As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution. My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not...
  7. After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print: After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print and there is no error message. The printer prints its own report so the printer does print. The documents stay in the queue or say printing but nothing is happening. The printer worked before the last update....
  8. Windows 10 Pro keeps resetting default apps after the last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro keeps resetting default apps after the last update: Windows 10 Pro on my laptop keeps resetting default apps on each restart. After going through several forum entries, I still can't get an answer. How to fix it? [ATTACH] Thanks....
  9. RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RISK will not play after last XBOB ONE update.: After the last XBOX ONE update my RISK game will not play. It gets as far as connecting to the UBISOFT server, locks up, and kicks me back out to the Home screen. I went through the whole XBOX ONE Game Won't Start trouble shooter,...
  10. HDMI to HDTV ( Windows 10 )

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI to HDTV ( Windows 10 ): Hi, I just purchased a new HDTV & connected it to my desktop w/ a HDMI cable ( the connection is via a splitter, one input to monitor the other to the TV ). Everything seems to be working but when I look @ playback devices it shows the TV that was previously connected as the...