Windows 10: After last upgrade-5/12/2019-Synaptics touchpad not working

Discus and support After last upgrade-5/12/2019-Synaptics touchpad not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After last upgrade-5/12/2019-Synaptics touchpad not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ccavacini, May 13, 2019.

1. ccavacini Win User

After last upgrade-5/12/2019-Synaptics touchpad not working

:)

ccavacini, May 13, 2019
  2. Vaio 7 Win User

Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

After updating from b. 10240 to 10586.3 ( W 10 x64), Windows installed an older version of Synaptics 19.0.15.2, before I had 19.0.19.1.
    Also now, in Device Manager, it's listed under PS/2 Port touchpad, before it was SmBus.
    Windows Update does no longer provide 19.0.19.1 driver, Why??
    What are the recommended steps to get installed manually the latest Synaptics driver because with the currently installed driver, mouse scrolling does not work for Start menu - All apps, with 19.0.19.1 it used to work.
    Also what is the name of the x64 .inf to use for update synSmbDrv.inf or SynPD.inf??
    Thank you.

Vaio 7, May 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptics Touchpad drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptics Touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptics touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the TouchPad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 13, 2019
  4. After last upgrade-5/12/2019-Synaptics touchpad not working

Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. After last upgrade-5/12/2019-Synaptics touchpad not working - Similar Threads - last upgrade 2019

2. Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working: So i have Windows 8.1 on my laptop, and for some reasons im trying to change my touchpad settings by going to Control Panel --> Mouse settings and there at the last tab where it shows device settings i go to that tab and then i click on settings, it opens for a second then...
  3. Touchpad stopped working synaptics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad stopped working synaptics: Hello, I have a computer with a synaptics laptop touchpad in a windows 10 version. It suddenly stopped working, I tried troubleshooting but nothing works. I have the updated driver and already restarted my device. What to do?...
  4. synaptics touchpad stopped working

synaptics touchpad stopped working: Hello,I have an Alienware 17 RS with a synaptics touchpad Windows 10 home, version 21H1, build 19043.1586. Today, it stopped working. I have pressed Win+X, clicked "Human interface Devices", then clicked "Synaptics HID device", but when I clicked on it, it said that it was...
  5. Synaptics touchpad wont work

Synaptics touchpad wont work: Product: HP Dy0004au Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit Build-19044.1503After 1909 then 20h2 and then 21h1 and 21h2 after these updates my touch pad wont work on my pc every time I have to use a wired mouse to operate. I faced this problem since 1909 update last...
  6. Synaptics touchpad no longer working after updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics touchpad no longer working after updating: Hello, I just want to preface this by saying I'm not a really a techy person so I may not know all the terms and whatnot. Anyways, I had an old HP Stream 11 laying around and decided to update it to Windows 10. I updated it by downloading the update to a flash drive and used...
  7. Synaptics touchpad not working after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Synaptics touchpad not working after Windows 10 upgrade: HI there, I have an HP Envy laptop, running Windows 10. My touchpad has completely stopped working, even after restart. The Touchpad (Synaptics SMBus ClickPad) doesn't show up in Device Manager, until I hit View / Show Hidden devices. When I try to update drivers, it tells...
  8. SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING: Hello, i am going insane with this laptop, it's only 13months old and already had the hard drive replaced about 6 weeks ago, i am having trouble with the synaptics touchpad, the whole thing keeps disappearing so i can't scroll, when it does appear after start up i have to go...
  9. Synaptics touchpad drivers not working after upgrading to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics touchpad drivers not working after upgrading to windows 10.: Hi i'm new to the forum. I just got this laptop (Dell Vostro 3558 i3), a few days ago i upgraded to windows 10 using the media creation tool. After the upgrade, the touch pad works but I cannot scroll. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them. When I...
  10. Synaptics Touchpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad not working properly: Hello. Since upgrading to Windows 10, my touchpad is not working properly any more. It's not that the touchpad isn't working at all or that I can't move or control the pointer. I say it isn't working properly because, occasionally, one single tap is read as multiple taps,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tmousepad not working after windows update august 2019

2. latest 2019 synaptics acer touchpad windows 10 driver

3. lenovo touchpad driver windows 10 no driver 2019

4. hp laptop touchpad not working 2019,
  5. synapitcs clikpad not scrolling after driver update,
  6. synaptic ps2 touchpad not downloaded after pc reset how to recover,
  7. hp clickpad not working after win10 upgrade,
  8. synaptics touchpad driver for Server 2019,
  9. last windows update touchpad no longer works,
  10. synaptics win10 driver december 2019,
  11. symnatic smbus code 12,