Windows 10: After last Win 10 update - machine is very slow and locks up! help

Discus and support After last Win 10 update - machine is very slow and locks up! help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the last Windows 10 update my computer is very very slow and locks up and also drops wifi connection. What can I do to fix, I have removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by always needing help first, Sep 30, 2019.

1. After last Win 10 update - machine is very slow and locks up! help

After the last Windows 10 update my computer is very very slow and locks up and also drops wifi connection.

What can I do to fix, I have removed search files and freed up disk space (even though there was plenty of free disk space already.

:)

always needing help first, Sep 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade Locked my wifes computer.

Thanks but none of the above Troubleshooting steps worked out for me. the machine just locked up when attempting to follow steps. I appreciate the suggestions but i wound up having to do a factory restore on the machine. i think ill just wait to installing
    win 10 for a while.

~Regards~

Dreamquestn3d, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 30, 2019
  4. After last Win 10 update - machine is very slow and locks up! help

Random lock up, in DESPERATE need of help.

Lock ups can be caused by overheating, or sound failure.

Make sure you update your chipset drivers for audio. Also tell me step by step of how you install your heatsink.

Hybrid_theory, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

After last Win 10 update - machine is very slow and locks up! help

1. After last Win 10 update - machine is very slow and locks up! help - Similar Threads - last update machine

2. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow Win 10 boot up: I am runing Win 10, my PC is 6 yrs old, but now it takes 4 minutes to boot up before I get my log in screen. Does anyone know how I can speed up this process, other than buying a new PC....
  3. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Win 10 boot up: I am runing Win 10, my PC is 6 yrs old, but now it takes 4 minutes to boot up before I get my log in screen. Does anyone know how I can speed up this process, other than buying a new PC....
  4. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Very Slow Performance After the Last Update in February 2021

Very Slow Performance After the Last Update in February 2021: Hello, I got the last update for my Windows 10 Pro two days ago, and since then my laptop is running very slow. How can I fix it? Thank you for your kind support...
  6. Windows boot very very slow after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot very very slow after last update: After the last update my Windows its booting so slow like 10 minutes to start up and i dont want to wait that anymore, i already try with some fixes but dont work. IF YOU WILL ANSWER I ONLY WANT A DIRECT AND HELPFUL SOLUTION Thanks....
  7. Very poor internet speed after last win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very poor internet speed after last win 10 update: Hello, as title sais - after the last update I have to do a network reset to get my connection speed to normal. I am on a 1 GBps fiber optic and constantly getting 5mbps after the last update. Yes drivers are up-to-date, yes I've spoken to my provider etcetc. Please do...
  8. win 10 home very slow

win 10 home very slow: win 10 home is super slow after updates. The websites I am on keep closing on me and I lose my work and have to login again no matter which browser I use. My searches are being redirected. when I type a letter the letter besides it prints instead. My cursor freezes and...
  9. Very very slow win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  10. Win -10 very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win -10 very slow: Hi, I tried wins 10 a couple of times, one of which I burnt 10 onto disc, after humming and hawing I decided to put 10 back on and stick with it, for some reason I could not install it from the win 10 preview in updates, the update seemd to download successfully but I could...