Windows 10: after latest November windows update brother scanner/printer does not scan..

Discus and support after latest November windows update brother scanner/printer does not scan.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a brand new out of the box lonovo laptop running windows 10. Tried to re install the Brother printer/scanner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Heatherklump, Nov 16, 2020.

1. after latest November windows update brother scanner/printer does not scan..

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a brand new out of the box lonovo laptop running windows 10. Tried to re install the Brother printer/scanner and windows 10 does not want to recognize it. before you say run the diagnostic/troubleshooter, I DID!.... at least 10 times. even went to the Brother CS site, and the are ZERO patches or fixes on their site. could SOMEONE!!! PLEASE.... tell recommend where, how, and to best of their ability explain WHY?????? and then F"N fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! windows the new way to make your printer into a door stop.

:)

Heatherklump, Nov 16, 2020

2. scanning from brother printer/scanner to new laptop

What is the make and model of the brother printer/scanner?

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Brother printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Brother Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Brother Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 16, 2020
  3. icon for brothers printer and scanner

I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions

JaniceCorrall, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

after latest November windows update brother scanner/printer does not scan..

Brother printer DCP 1610w not scanning to my computer

Hi Linden,

Outdated scanner driver is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to scan using your Brother DCP 1610W printer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest driver for your printer from the manufacturer's website?
    • Do you receive any error messages?
    • What program are you using to scan files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

after latest November windows update brother scanner/printer does not scan..

1. after latest November windows update brother scanner/printer does not scan.. - Similar Threads - latest November update

2. Brother Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer/Scanner: Brother Printer/Scanner no longer communicates with my computer after recent updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printerscanner/9ae15932-75c7-419f-a8fb-5114f1154691
  3. Brother Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer/Scanner: Brother Printer/Scanner no longer communicates with my computer after recent updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printerscanner/9ae15932-75c7-419f-a8fb-5114f1154691
  4. Brother Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update

Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update: Windows 10 version 10.0.19042 build 19042 Feature update version 20H, Lenovo Laptop. Brother MFC J985DW. Tried the various out-of-band work arounds, none work and most won't install. This is ridiculous. HELP!! My printer is only 3 years old....
  6. BROTHER PRINTER NOT WORKING WITH LATEST UPDATE KILLED IT...

BROTHER PRINTER NOT WORKING WITH LATEST UPDATE KILLED IT...: I have a Brother DCP-195C printer. The printer is a little old but it is supposed to have a windows 10 driver. It was working fine until you released the latest feature update 2004.. Now the printer says error with driver. Installing from brother the driver..it shows as...
  7. Brother printer/scanner MFC5895CW

Brother printer/scanner MFC5895CW: Is Brother printer/scanner MFC5895CW compatible to Windows 10? The device is installed, the printer works but not the scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printerscanner-mfc5895cw/ac8d25f6-539c-4d71-9b13-f82cd9d0b732
  8. Brother printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brother printer/scanner: Can anybody help? I have just come back from holiday and the scanner appears to have stopped working. I am using the ControlCentre4 and it keeps coming up with an error code saying printer not found. The code is CC4-202. The printer is being picked up when I print and...
  9. icon for brothers printer and scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon for brothers printer and scanner: I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-brothers-printer-and-scanner/6a922a25-07f4-4e47-9e18-dc8741020eb6
  10. Brother printer scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brother printer scanner: The printer works ok, but I cant scan/file or email. The message I get is "Unable to write the file to destination folder Brother say its a Microsoft issue. I am the sole user of my computer, and the only administrator Its so bad, I will have to buy another printer as...