Windows 10: After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work.

Discus and support After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest update I can no longer use my mics from my logitech headset, my cybertronic headset Which both plug in via usb, and also my standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ayrivera, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Ayrivera Win User

After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work.

After the latest update I can no longer use my mics from my logitech headset, my cybertronic headset Which both plug in via usb, and also my standard phone headsets which plugs directly into the headset port. The volume to the mics are so low that no one can hear me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the realtek drivers multiple times. I have adjusted the mic volumes through settings multiple times and nothing works. I have used these headsets on a chromebook and they all work. Please help with this as I need my headsets for work, thanks.

:)

Ayrivera, Jul 9, 2020

2. Mic no longer working after Windows 10 update

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my mic on my computer no longer works, and the mic for my headset doesn't work either. My devices are up to date, and my mic doesn't show up in my devices. Any suggestions? I am on a Toshiba Satellite C75D-A7226

sandboxhero, Jul 9, 2020
  3. WiIIiam_M Win User
    Mic no longer working after updating

The subject line says it all. I'm using a Beexcellent GM-1 headset, and after I updated and restarted my computer Windows no longer recognizes the microphone on my headset. It even says that there isn't a mic plugged in. I'm still able to hear, however.

WiIIiam_M, Jul 9, 2020
  4. After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work.

Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work.

1. After latest update My Mic from all my headsets no longer work. - Similar Threads - latest update Mic

2. my mic is not working after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mic is not working after the latest windows update: what if i stop after doing this steps because i am scared will any thing effect my pc . i was try to fix this problem and i found this solution and i did every step and it re started my computer . what if i stop after this step will this effect my pcMy name is Carlo, I'm an...
  3. my mic is not working after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic is not working after the latest windows update: what if i stop after doing this steps because i am scared will any thing effect my pc . i was try to fix this problem and i found this solution and i did every step and it re started my computer . what if i stop after this step will this effect my pcMy name is Carlo, I'm an...
  4. my mic is not working after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu: My headset's mic works on other devices but on my cpu it no longer works. It recognizes that I plugged it in but when I test the mic nothing happens as if it can't hear anything.I tried updating the drivers and enabling the mic in the security settings, still nothing....
  6. Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu: My headset's mic works on other devices but on my cpu it no longer works. It recognizes that I plugged it in but when I test the mic nothing happens as if it can't hear anything.I tried updating the drivers and enabling the mic in the security settings, still nothing....
  7. Headset's mic no longer recognized on my cpu

8. My headset mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset mic isn't working: I was using my headset and headset mic on just one audio jack just fine up till today when now I can only use my headset mic or headphones. submitted by /u/Shoto-Todaroki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9j8x7/my_headset_mic_isnt_working/
  9. logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update

logitech headset mic no longer working after windows update: an update comes out for windows idk 3days ago and my headset mic straight up stopped working i know pretty well how this **** works aswell and ive tried every fix possible but nothing works until i install the logitech software ...... then its like windows recognises my...
  10. My headset’s mic not working in Win10

My headset’s mic not working in Win10: My headset (model hyper x cloud core)’s mic is not working when i plug the headset into the green audio port. Even i plugged it into red audio port, the mic can be recognize but it come with a extremely low sound. I am using a desktop. OS is Windows 10 64bit, Motherboard is...