Windows 10: After latest Update of Windows 10, Wifi WONT Turn On

Discus and support After latest Update of Windows 10, Wifi WONT Turn On in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There was an update 3 days ago. After update, i restarted my laptop and wifi cant turn back on. There is red x. As soon as i try to turn it on it goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Murat2018, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Murat2018 Win User

After latest Update of Windows 10, Wifi WONT Turn On

There was an update 3 days ago. After update, i restarted my laptop and wifi cant turn back on. There is red x. As soon as i try to turn it on it goes back off. So i tried everything on this community it just didnt work. Install driver uninstall driver like you know and couldn make it so i thought there is something wrong with my wifi adapter. So i ordered new one wifi usb adaptor and it didnt work either. I called microsoft customer service. Technician connected my laptopt with remote and tried so many thing than he said he is gonna install windows 10 again and it will fix the problem. It is been 3 hours i wait for it and after installation it is still same thing. It is been like 3 days i been working on this problem and it is really devastating.

That happened after latest update. October 10, 2018 i think.

I dont know what to do. I tried almost everything.

:)

Murat2018, Oct 14, 2018

2. Wifi wont turn on after Windows 10 update

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have now attempted (multiple times) the above suggestion.

When I do the troubleshooter, it asks me to turn on the Wireless adapter via a switch on the side of the computer. My computer doesn't have a switch, it only has a touch-sensitive button or a menu option to turn on. When I go to settings and click
    the button to turn on the wifi, it just flicks back to off.

Otherwise it tells me it's operating normally (if i skip the step of turning the wifi on).

Windows will not let me turn wifi on (see attached screen shots).
    After latest Update of Windows 10, Wifi WONT Turn On 45c74190-a729-4ed0-b63c-8c9d0f8be574.jpg

I went to the manufacturers site and downloaded the latest 64bit windows 10 drivers and installed them via the 'update device drivers' after uninstalling the current drivers as suggested and i still cannot turn the wifi on.

You wouldn't happen to have another suggestion? Please.

Thanks

Nash

NashDavies, Oct 14, 2018
  3. WiFi driver issue, Wont turn on

I'm trying to use the suggestions and my Toshiba wifi button still won't turn on.

Mauricio38, Oct 14, 2018
  4. After latest Update of Windows 10, Wifi WONT Turn On

Wifi wont turn on after Windows 10 update

Hi,

After a recent Windows 10 update I am unable to turn my wifi on.

I am able to use my internet when connected via ethernet, but the wifi receiver (?) wont turn on so i am unable to connect to any wifi networks!

I'm using a Toshiba Satellite P750.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU

N

NashDavies, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

After latest Update of Windows 10, Wifi WONT Turn On

1. After latest Update of Windows 10, Wifi WONT Turn On - Similar Threads - latest Update Wifi

2. Wifi wont turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi wont turn on: I have a windows 10 Dell laptop and I cannot turn the wifi on i have tried updating driver and doing a bunch of YouTube tutorials i even fully reset my pc and I still cant turn it on help...
  3. Wifi wont turn on

Wifi wont turn on: [IMG]HELP PLEASE MY laptop wifi is on but its still saying its off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-turn-on/62e5cd2b-5be1-461e-876d-c5a8d2698d7b
  4. Laptop wont turn on after windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop wont turn on after windows update: My laptop wont turn on. The light flashes on then holds for 10 seconds then goes off. No fans no nothing. Screen is black. The power light comes on when I plug in the power cable. I have tried to do the resets I've found by googling my problem. I've tried taking out...
  5. wifi connection after latest windows 10 update.

wifi connection after latest windows 10 update.: after a windows up date my HP Envy laptop wont stay connected to my wifi network. nothing has changed, router is still in the same location, i havent re set anything with the laptop. my phone, surface pro4 tablet, firestick all use the same network and never lose connection,...
  6. Wifi card wont turn on

Wifi card wont turn on: I have a Panasonic CF-19 with windows 10 latest update. Anytime laptop goes to sleep when it wakes back up it will not turn wifi card back on. I am not having the issue everyone else has where they have to manually reconnect to the network. It tells me my wifi is off and will...
  7. No wifi connection/list or anything after latest Windows 10 updates

No wifi connection/list or anything after latest Windows 10 updates: I am not very technical but here goes.. I installed the latest, two big Windows 10 updates last night. I have an HP Pavilion g series laptop. Now, I cannot connect to wifi, in fact, my laptop can't find any devices connected wirelessly to the laptop, not even a list of my...
  8. After latest Windows 10 update, Toshiba Satellite WiFi adapter will not turn on.

After latest Windows 10 update, Toshiba Satellite WiFi adapter will not turn on.: I have a Toshiba Satellite E45DW-CA4210 running Windows 10 64-bit that received Windows updates a couple of days ago. Since that time, the WiFi adapter shows turned off. There is no switch on this laptop for WiFi. The F12 key, which has the symbol on it, does nothing. Turning...
  9. Latest windows update wont install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest windows update wont install: MY PC has been trying to install an update dai;ly since about last Tuesday. It eventually seems to uninstall what it has installed and go back to how it was. What can I do? 79783
  10. Wifi wont connect since latest update

Wifi wont connect since latest update: Hi all, Hoping someone can hep here. I have an Asus 550C 64bit i5 and have been using fine for about a year. Originally W7 upgraded to 8.1 then a few months ago upgraded to W10 with no problems at all and have been ok with updates since until the most recent! Have been...