Windows 10: after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty

Discus and support after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello using window 10 and it requested to update on 9/24/16 after which my laptop wont or cant find how to shut off and all my taskbar info is gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by launica1, Sep 25, 2016.

1. launica1 Win User

after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty

Hello using window 10 and it requested to update on 9/24/16 after which my laptop wont or cant find how to shut off and all my taskbar info is gone. Can't find anything please help me to restore as was. *Mad*Confused*Shock*Sad

:)

launica1, Sep 25, 2016
  2. BusybeeYG Win User

QuickBooks Pro 2010 will not open after download of Windows 10 update of Sept 20, 2016

I just deleted the windows 10 updates:

9-23-16 KB3176935 and 37

9-24-16 KB3176936

10-10-16 KB3176935 and 37

and that took care of it. Quickbooks resumed running with no error messages.

BusybeeYG, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Wireless saying No internet, secured after updating the newest windows 10 update, other laptop and smartphone can connect fine

This fix did not work. This problem started immediately after updating my windows 10 today 9-24-16. I need this computer to do things for work online. Please help.

CarrieAnnePavlick, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Beowulf1 Win User

Boot in safemode and Try rolling back the update-
    Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features\Installed updates
    Select the update with the date and uninstall.

Beowulf1, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

1. after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty - Similar Threads - latest update shut

2. Taskbar Does Not Work after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Does Not Work after latest update: Yesterday, Windows Update wanted to update my computer and I allowed it to update and restart but it killed my taskbar. The taskbar was there but there were no start, search, or other icons displayed. I could basically not access anything except from desktop icons. I used...
  3. Taskbar Does Not Work after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Does Not Work after latest update: Yesterday, Windows Update wanted to update my computer and I allowed it to update and restart but it killed my taskbar. The taskbar was there but there were no start, search, or other icons displayed. I could basically not access anything except from desktop icons. I used...
  4. Latest update issues.. (9/23)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update issues.. (9/23): Hey all, So, after the recent major update my programs have been acting super weird. It is taking way longer to load. For instance, after every time I launch Firefox about 30 seconds into it opening it will suddenly go through a 30 second period of "not responding". Zoom,...
  5. Latest Windows Update - 09-16-2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Windows Update - 09-16-2020: Since the installation of the latest update, I am having problems going into the internet Microsoft Edge. I have to shut my computer down several times and wait a long time before it finally comes up. I can no longer go into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The system tries...
  6. ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE: what is microsoft doing to fix asphalt 9 update i am getting nothing but a screen my life is inside this game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends-latest-update/b387e844-f79d-4a6f-8bd7-b6797f61af8e
  7. Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update: Hi I cant run Asphalt 9 after the latest update which I have just updated around half an hour ago! This is the latest update available. Funny enough the same thing happened when I try to install it to my other computer! I saw the Gameloft 20 years new splash screen, but then...
  8. There's no 16:9 in my camera

There's no 16:9 in my camera: Ok, so here's the breakdown. In the camera, it has enough space to be 16:9 but it only shows for both picture and video it's 4:3 I don't know what to do, I've tried looking on the internet and my laptop model is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB, and I use windows 10. Please...
  9. Mail and calendar app updated 22-9-16

Mail and calendar app updated 22-9-16: Mail and calendar app updated today. 64503
  10. Store app updated today 21/9/16

Store app updated today 21/9/16: Store app updated on desktop, all installed and seems ok 64446