Windows 10: after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty

Discus and support after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello using window 10 and it requested to update on 9/24/16 after which my laptop wont or cant find how to shut off and all my taskbar info is gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by launica1, Sep 25, 2016.

1. launica1 Win User

after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty

Hello using window 10 and it requested to update on 9/24/16 after which my laptop wont or cant find how to shut off and all my taskbar info is gone. Can't find anything please help me to restore as was. *Mad*Confused*Shock*Sad

:)

launica1, Sep 25, 2016
  2. BusybeeYG Win User

QuickBooks Pro 2010 will not open after download of Windows 10 update of Sept 20, 2016

I just deleted the windows 10 updates:

9-23-16 KB3176935 and 37

9-24-16 KB3176936

10-10-16 KB3176935 and 37

and that took care of it. Quickbooks resumed running with no error messages.

BusybeeYG, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Wireless saying No internet, secured after updating the newest windows 10 update, other laptop and smartphone can connect fine

This fix did not work. This problem started immediately after updating my windows 10 today 9-24-16. I need this computer to do things for work online. Please help.

CarrieAnnePavlick, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Beowulf1 Win User

Boot in safemode and Try rolling back the update-
    Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features\Installed updates
    Select the update with the date and uninstall.

Beowulf1, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

1. after latest update on 9/24/16 can shut out and taskbar empty - Similar Threads - latest update shut

2. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?: Hello! I did make a major windows update two days ago, after that I cant see the notifications anymore. Fx when I insert a USB, I get a sound notice, then a little "1 new" down at the right corner, but nothing more than that. Same when ejecting the USB, a small "1" down...
  3. laptop shut after taking out the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop shut after taking out the charger: today I opened my laptop. I pressed the power button to turn on the pc but it didn't turn on. I thought there is no power so I plugged in the charger. at that very moment I couldn't see the white light to show charging as the pc normally does. leaving that I turned on my p....
  4. How can I get the latest shut downs/starts/logins/log-outs in Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I get the latest shut downs/starts/logins/log-outs in Windows?: How can I get the latest shut downs/starts/logins/log-outs / unsucessful logins in Windows 10? I've read a few articles I found but I couldn't find a good answer. for example: I went to event viewer > security: I read that the eventID 4624 is a successful sign-in, which...
  5. There's no 16:9 in my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's no 16:9 in my camera: Ok, so here's the breakdown. In the camera, it has enough space to be 16:9 but it only shows for both picture and video it's 4:3 I don't know what to do, I've tried looking on the internet and my laptop model is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB, and I use windows 10. Please...
  6. Edge and Cortana stopped working after latest update on Oct 16, 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Cortana stopped working after latest update on Oct 16, 2016: I am using HP Envy 27, windows 10. The latest updates on Oct 16-19 had caused problems with internet connection. I restored the computer to the date before Oct 16, 2016. It was working fine for few hours, but now Edge and Cortana stopped working. I have tried clear the...
  7. BSOD and reboot every 24 hours and 16 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and reboot every 24 hours and 16 minutes: A few months ago my desktop began rebooting on its own. I cannot relate the start of the problem to any hardware or software change. After monitoring the reboots in the Event Viewer, it struck me that they seemed to occur on a fairly standard frequency. If I do not manually...
  8. Mail and calendar app updated 22-9-16

Mail and calendar app updated 22-9-16: Mail and calendar app updated today. 64503
  9. Store app updated today 21/9/16

Store app updated today 21/9/16: Store app updated on desktop, all installed and seems ok 64446
  10. After latest update pc automatically shuts down after a while

in Windows 10 Support
    After latest update pc automatically shuts down after a while: After the latest update my pc automatically enters sleep mode and, if left alone shuts down completely after about an hour. In system settings I was able to find the sleep settings and reset the monitor time-out to 'never' and, I think, hard-drive sleep to 'never. This...