Windows 10: After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?

Discus and support After latest update, Windows Security notification icon? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What happened to the Windows Security notification icon? It's not displayed in Settings or on the system tray notification area.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lintekPC, May 12, 2021.

1. lintekPC Win User

After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?

What happened to the Windows Security notification icon? It's not displayed in Settings or on the system tray notification area.

:)

lintekPC, May 12, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. ineuw Win User
    Cannot disable Windows Security notification icon in Rel 1809

Just updated to release 1809 and in the list of taskbar display/hide icons, the hide position doesn't work. I can move it to off, but it doesn't disable the Windows Security notification icon. The other icons' switches function correctly.

ineuw, May 12, 2021
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. After latest update, Windows Security notification icon? - Similar Threads - latest update Security

2. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: Windows Defender Security Notification Icon enabledTaskbar "choose what icons...
  3. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: Windows Defender Security Notification Icon enabledTaskbar "choose what icons...
  4. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: enabledTaskbar "choose what icons appear": Windows defender security...
  5. Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Security Notification Icon missing?: I noticed that my Windows Defender Security Icon is missing from the system tray on the taskbar for the past few months. Havent installed any other antivirus. What Ive checked:Task manager startup: enabledTaskbar "choose what icons appear": Windows defender security...
  6. Windows Security icon in Notification Area is Showing incorrect notification

Windows Security icon in Notification Area is Showing incorrect notification: Action recomended but there is no protection history.what can i do now?[Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-icon-in-notification-area-is/5f268b61-f18b-4918-bd15-e7c8fb38485d
  7. Latest security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest security update: Latest security update will not allow me to connect via VPN to my work database had to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-update/012a6145-8482-4ad1-a244-813af2eaaa6a
  8. Latest security update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest security update: Latest security update will not allow me to connect via VPN to my work database had to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-update/012a6145-8482-4ad1-a244-813af2eaaa6a
  9. Windows Security Notification Icon

Windows Security Notification Icon: After installing Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 on my Laptop, the "Windows Security Notification Icon" no longer appears on the Taskbar and the switch for turning the Icon ON or OFF is no longer available on the "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" List.However, when I...
  10. Win10 security notification icon

Win10 security notification icon: I have the subject shield icon "on." It seems it always appears in my taskbar, whether or not any action is needed. I've been noticing a check mark in its corner. I'm guessing that the check mark disappears when action is needed. Is my guess correct?...