Windows 10: after latest updates, my H.P power 10 cuts completly off during gaming without warning.

Discus and support after latest updates, my H.P power 10 cuts completly off during gaming without warning. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my h.p power 10 cuts off during gaming without warning and i cant figure out what is wrong.but ill add whatever info anyone needs to help me. but me i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertAikens, Nov 27, 2019.

1. after latest updates, my H.P power 10 cuts completly off during gaming without warning.

my h.p power 10 cuts off during gaming without warning and i cant figure out what is wrong.but ill add whatever info anyone needs to help me. but me i think that is a problem with the bios and this particular series but ill put up specs as needed thank you and it isnt getting hot THIS IS NOT A HEATING ISSUE this is a software problem.

:)

RobertAikens, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Debugging malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p

Can anyone help with "debug malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p". I have Winodws 10 so it seems the steps are different than other versions.

Thanks

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

after latest updates, my H.P power 10 cuts completly off during gaming without warning.

Recover pointer and touch-screen capability on H-P Split

Need to recover the pointer and the touch-screen capability on my H-P Split.

When it starts up, there is no pointer, and the screen doesn't respond to touch.

Suggestions?

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

after latest updates, my H.P power 10 cuts completly off during gaming without warning.

1. after latest updates, my H.P power 10 cuts completly off during gaming without warning. - Similar Threads - latest updates power

2. Update message after power cut

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update message after power cut: HiJust had a power cut and the pc was on when the power came back on I turned the pc back on and the following happened Configuring updates 100% appeared RestartedConfiguring updates 100%Then went to log in screen and was fine did a reboot and again no messagesNo updates were...
  3. Update message after power cut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update message after power cut: HiJust had a power cut and the pc was on when the power came back on I turned the pc back on and the following happened Configuring updates 100% appeared RestartedConfiguring updates 100%Then went to log in screen and was fine did a reboot and again no messagesNo updates were...
  4. Update message after power cut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Power cut off while updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power cut off while updating: Hello, just 20 minutes ago I was updating windows 11 to 22621.1702 build and when it was 70-80% the power cut off so after the power got on I turned on the PC as it started updating from 33% and finished the update in less than 1 minute and everything seems fine, what can I...
  6. Power cut off while updating

Power cut off while updating: Hello, just 20 minutes ago I was updating windows 11 to 22621.1702 build and when it was 70-80% the power cut off so after the power got on I turned on the PC as it started updating from 33% and finished the update in less than 1 minute and everything seems fine, what can I...
  7. h e l p

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    h e l p: give me your best free antivirus because oh my 80+ viruses with 9 trojan holy dang submitted by /u/Ertiolgaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lquqo8/h_e_l_p/
  8. Power cut completely from my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power cut completely from my PC: Basically, at some point, my PC just turned off on its own. This is rare, but it has happened before. What's concerning about this time, however, is that it seems to have possibly ended my PC. It would not turn on whatsoever after this. To make things weirder, it seems like...
  9. Power off with out warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power off with out warning.: I am using Sony Vaio laptop operating on Window 10. Whenever the lap top operating on low battery mode, it shuts off with out any warning message saying " battery low, please switch on power supply". Hence it is a problem, when you are working on important file, laptop goes...
  10. New warning after latest Win 10 update

New warning after latest Win 10 update: I have attached a Snip of a warning notice found by my Startup Monitor of something that wants to be run when I start up Win 10. It began appearing after I updated to the latest version of Win 10 in the past few days. Clicking Yes or No has no effect, and I have no idea what...