Windows 10: After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond

Discus and support After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not sure which category to select for this question. After a recent December 2020 windows 10 update, noticed when I open my browser and try to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by earlyvirginia, Dec 9, 2020.

1. After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond

Not sure which category to select for this question.

After a recent December 2020 windows 10 update, noticed when I open my browser and try to start typing, I have to re-hit the the mouse key for the browser to respond / accept it and then allow me to start typing.

[ No left or right mouse click problems with anything else what-so-ever ]

Anyone had this kind of problem?

:)

earlyvirginia, Dec 9, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Persistent "Not Responding" Error Messages on MS Word, Excel & Chrome Browser on an HP Win 10 Laptop

Sourav,

Greetings. After two (2) days of tense use I am now receiving intermittent "Not Responding" messages for MS Word and Excel as well as Chrome browser.

Your initial suggestions to download any OS and MS Office uploads were very, very helpful. The overall performance of my HP Win 10 laptop is greatly improved.

If you have any suggestions of further steps I can take to minimize or resolve the "Not Responding" issues are much appreciated.

Thank you, Lawrence

Lawrence Wilsn, Dec 9, 2020
  4. After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond

Latest Win 10 Insider update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue in updating to latest Windows 10 build. We are here to help you.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and try to update the Windows 10.
    Follow the steps provided below to run the troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on Windows Updates.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond

1. After latest win 10 update, have to click in browser box multiple times for it to respond - Similar Threads - latest update click

2. start menu and search box is not responding on clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu and search box is not responding on clicking: Need help start menu,search box and notification not working inshort tried windows settings and services is not opening and its just freeze. I have tried all available solution from youtube but its ain't working...
  3. Audacity Not Responding after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audacity Not Responding after latest Windows 10 update: Hi I have recently downloaded the Windows 10 update and since then I have been unable save or export any files recorded using Audacity. I get as far as the file save window and soon as I click on the file name bar Audacity then displays "Not Responding" no matter how long I...
  4. Problems after latest Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after latest Win 10 update: some programs won't work after latest Win 10 update, and my password manager won't run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-after-latest-win-10-update/9c4a91d7-70b6-4236-8f76-7745a7984356
  5. multiple issues with windows 10 after the latest update

multiple issues with windows 10 after the latest update: ever sins updating Windows about 1 or 2 weeks ago I keep running into multiple issues. cpu is constantly on 100 percent after launch. the following commands do solve the issue but I don't want to constantly have to run them. >PowerCfg /SETACVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT...
  6. Latest Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Win 10 update.: I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has...
  7. Windows Explorer not responding after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer not responding after latest Windows 10 update: Since latest Windows 10 update am unable to use my laptop computer as Windows Explorer does not respond after the sign in window. How do I fix this?...
  8. Having to click twice after latest Windows 10 update

Having to click twice after latest Windows 10 update: I noticed that after the latest update that was shoved down on my PC-s throat a few days ago, I have to click twice to get the action I am expecting. For example: to close a window I click on the 'X' at the top right corner. Now, I have to click twice to get the window...
  9. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...
  10. Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update: Large 'critical' update performed on 26/9/16. Subsequently, Word, Photoshop Elements 4 and Photoshop CS3 give an error message 'not responding'. Any advice gratefully received. 65197