Windows 10: after latest windows 10 updates, PC does not see Epson printer

Discus and support after latest windows 10 updates, PC does not see Epson printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, after the latest windows 10 home edition update my laptop HP notebook 15-BA055NL does not recognize the printer I have used for years with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AJA_1965, Nov 5, 2019.

1. AJA_1965 Win User

after latest windows 10 updates, PC does not see Epson printer

Hi,

after the latest windows 10 home edition update my laptop HP notebook 15-BA055NL does not recognize the printer I have used for years with this computer (an Epson Stylus Photo R240)

The build of the windows update is

Version 1903

Date installed September 19th 2019

Build 18362.418

I have tried the following

1) run the troubleshooter (no success)

2) dis-install drivers and reinstall them (no success)

3) all the combinations of the above with restarting PC and restarting printer (no success)

any suggestion that might actually work?

Thank you

Anthony

:)

AJA_1965, Nov 5, 2019
  2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Wow. I searched on a few of those keywords and saw some things relevant to HP printers but not Epson. Really interested to see what you find out. I've got an Epson workforce printer myself.

Sasqui, Nov 5, 2019
  4. after latest windows 10 updates, PC does not see Epson printer

epson printer problems

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I have an Epson xp-405 printer up until now I have had no problems with it, it is wireless so I don't have a cable to the pc, the pc is wired to the router. I formatted my system as it didn't feel right and I had a couple of blue screens, anyway everything went okay installed everything plus all windows updates used the disk to install the printer as it downloads all the latest drivers and programs but when I tried to print with it I got this message---- Failed to communicate with the printer check that it is turned on and connected to the printer, when I done a troubleshooter from windows it could not find my printer. help I use my printer a lot. regards

cookiemonster, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

after latest windows 10 updates, PC does not see Epson printer

1. after latest windows 10 updates, PC does not see Epson printer - Similar Threads - latest updates does

2. windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800: My new Dell computer is not seeing the Epson LW-PX800 label printerI put the disk in an loaded softwareInitially, I was able to locate it, but the software said, "Unable to find printer utilities DLLCan anyone assist ?...
  3. windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800: My new Dell computer is not seeing the Epson LW-PX800 label printerI put the disk in an loaded softwareInitially, I was able to locate it, but the software said, "Unable to find printer utilities DLLCan anyone assist ?...
  4. windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update

Unable to connect to Epson Printer after Windows Update: HiMy Surface Pro X recently auto-installed an update Windows 10 Home v21H1 and ever since then I can no longer connect to my Epson WF-4745 MFP.I have downloaded new printer drivers including a driver emailed to me from Epson Support.The error message reads "EpsonNet Setup...
  6. epson printer windows 10

epson printer windows 10: i have an epson et3700 printer that continually quits printing. when i contact tech support they take me thru the process of adding a printer using add a local port. then a box with 6 blank boxes pops up and the printer cannot be added. epson says this is a windows 10 problem...
  7. epson printer not working after windows 10 update

epson printer not working after windows 10 update: what is wrong with windows 10 that my epson printer won't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-not-working-after-windows-10-update/400e527e-57ae-45cc-b3eb-8bb85941544c
  8. Printer not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer not working after latest Windows 10 update: After running a Window 10 update my Brother HL-4040CDN printer no longer prints. I checked with Brother and they said the issue is with the update. Can anyone provide a fix or workaround. Thanks...
  9. Printer Problems after Windows 10 latest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer Problems after Windows 10 latest update.: I have been using a HP LaserJet 3050 for more than 10 years. Worked fine until about 2 weeks ago after an update was pushed out to me. I have tried everything to get this printer back up and working and finally got it to print this morning. Problem is it didn't print what I...
  10. Epson printer not connecting after the Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epson printer not connecting after the Windows update: I have recently updated Windows 10 in my laptop. Previously I had Windows 7 in it. After installing the new OS my printer is not getting connected and is not even working. I was in a big confusion what the reason is all about. I was thinking that it might be a problem in y...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall epson pro wp-4530 after sindows 10 update