Windows 10: After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

Discus and support After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I updated Windows 10 a few days ago and after doing so I noticed this, all the other programs seem to work just fine, but these two in particular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marcosdmo, Jan 17, 2022.

1. marcosdmo Win User

After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

So I updated Windows 10 a few days ago and after doing so I noticed this, all the other programs seem to work just fine, but these two in particular take way too long to boot up.

:)

marcosdmo, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

1. After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open - Similar Threads - Latest update Paint

2. Unable to open paint nor photoshop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open paint nor photoshop.: Hello, i recently tried opening a tga file on photoshop, but i was unable to. i searched for long hours for solutions, but then i tried to open another png thing on paint just to view it, thing is, that i was not able to open the image on paint neither. the processes are...
  3. Unable to open paint nor photoshop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open paint nor photoshop.: Hello, i recently tried opening a tga file on photoshop, but i was unable to. i searched for long hours for solutions, but then i tried to open another png thing on paint just to view it, thing is, that i was not able to open the image on paint neither. the processes are...
  4. Unable to open paint nor photoshop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open: So I updated Windows 10 a few days ago and after doing so I noticed this, all the other programs seem to work just fine, but these two in particular take way too long to boot up....
  6. After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Latest Windows update Paint and Photoshop take around 6-7 minutes to open: So I updated Windows 10 a few days ago and after doing so I noticed this, all the other programs seem to work just fine, but these two in particular take way too long to boot up....
  7. Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update: Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop-not-opening-after-latest-window-10/0b07af16-9d2b-4f06-a856-e5d2b510f2b2
  8. Uninstalling on Windows 10 Freezes half way through and takes around 6 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalling on Windows 10 Freezes half way through and takes around 6 minutes: All applications when being uninstalled seem to take around 5 minutes, the installation for these apps took less than 1 minute. Also the uninstall dialog box says 3 seconds to go, or 10, or 17 etc and it takes another 5 minutes after that before finally the unistall has...
  9. Unable to open Photoshop after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open Photoshop after Windows Update: After updating my PC, I can no longer open my ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 6. To me this is catastrophic , PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!! ***Modified title from: Today, you updated my windows10 PC,***...
  10. Can't open Photoshop after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open Photoshop after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an old version of Photoshop 6.0.1 which now won't open after a Windows update today. I get an error that says 'sorry unable to continue because of a hardware or system error, sorry but this error is unrecoverable'. Asking on the Adobe help pages, people re saying...