Windows 10: After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...

Discus and support After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Usually, while playing videos on youtube or even any inactivity for some time, my cursor starts sluggish movements and any input takes almost a half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samrat acharyamoon, Apr 19, 2021.

1. After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...

Usually, while playing videos on youtube or even any inactivity for some time, my cursor starts sluggish movements and any input takes almost a half second delay. If I turn off the Microsoft ACPI-complaint control method, it stops the problem but I can't see my battery status. Turning the ACPI on, and some more inactivity for 5-10 min cause the issue again. I can't find any permanent fix for this problem.

Another thing- The is mostly periodic ,After almost 5-8 seconds, half a second relief is noticed

and in AC supply it works perfectly fine. But in only DC supply this problem persists

I tried monitoring the Task manager while troubleshooting. I noticed that the cpu and disk drop to 0-1% and after sometime, the sluggish inputs begin.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling devices. But it didn't work.

I'm using asus gu502gu laptop.16 GB ram ,512GB NVME Samsung MZVLQ512. GTX 1660ti Mobile,intel 9th gen i7-9750h

:)

Samrat acharyamoon, Apr 19, 2021

2. leaving laptop idle it can't be start and forcefully shut down by power button

I use windows 10 home single lang. When i leave my laptop idle it can't be start after it and forcefully to shut down by power button for start again. so plz instruct me what can i do.

ManishAnandZA, Apr 19, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    5-sec Lag on Start Menu Search Results

Thanks. Good news on the disk, background CPU use is higher than I'd be happier with if your PC was meant to be idle at that time. (I'd like under 4% e.g. - depends what start-ups you have- some trivial programs generated the odd 0.5% e.g.)

Good that you've run the troubleshooter, which has fixed a couple of important things.

What I suggest now is that you check the correct locations are set in Indexing Options, and then try rebuilding your search index.

After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft... [​IMG]

Leave Indexing Options open for a bit, your PC idle, and see if the count increases.

Now, with your CPU use a bit high, the question is whether indexing will actually start. Indexing backs off (stops) if your PC is 'in use' - and it doesn't have to be very much 'in use' for that to stop.

Also please post a screenshot of your task manager when your PC is nominally idle, organising the CPU column high to low by clicking on its tab, like this.

After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft... [​IMG]

Do you have just the one drive? Is this a laptop, desktop or...?

dalchina, Apr 19, 2021
  4. After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse RJN-00001 idle time and lag on wake

Hey, Thank You for replying on such short notice, really appreciate it.

Fix #1: the troubleshooter found that automatic update on devices by windows update is disabled, so i enabled it, and tried to update it manually, it already has the latest driver on every devices,after restarting i amusing a timer, after 20 seconds the
    mouse still sleeping

Fix # 2: it checks the bluetooth by turning the bluetooth connections on and off automatically, but still after 20 seconds the mouse has its lag.

Regards

Mr.Sadrino, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...

1. After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft... - Similar Threads - leaving laptop idle

2. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my laptop. One time when I was in vacation, I wasn't able to use my laptop for some time. A weeks maybe. When I tried to use it again, it won't work the same as it used to. The laptop's performance was really bad. It was lagging and...
  3. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my laptop. One time when I was in vacation, I wasn't able to use my laptop for some time. A weeks maybe. When I tried to use it again, it won't work the same as it used to. The laptop's performance was really bad. It was lagging and...
  4. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows: Hi, I am facing this issue in which my cursor starts lagging after a few hours of use of windows.Also, after restarting my laptop, the cursor starts working fine again.That is the reason I'm reaching out on this community to get help.My touchpad driver is up to date.Can...
  6. Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows

Cursor starts lagging after some time of using windows: Hi, I am facing this issue in which my cursor starts lagging after a few hours of use of windows.Also, after restarting my laptop, the cursor starts working fine again.That is the reason I'm reaching out on this community to get help.My touchpad driver is up to date.Can...
  7. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle: Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  8. Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle

Blue Screen every time I leave my computer Idle: Hi-I keep on getting blue screens whenever I leave my computer idle overnight. The report says:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: fffff80210225180Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  9. Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Teja1821 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijuxh2/weird_display_glitch_happens_if_i_leave_my_screen/
  10. screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...: Screen goes blank after I left it on after using it for some time. Then I folds my laptop and then unfolds it ,it starts working...