Windows 10: after loading fsx gold edition it disapears and can't be found, I've tried everything even...

Discus and support after loading fsx gold edition it disapears and can't be found, I've tried everything even... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; fsx gold edition loads and can't find it anywhere, I've tried very thing even purchased a new computer, whats microsoft playing at?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hedleywhitbread, Apr 1, 2019.

1. after loading fsx gold edition it disapears and can't be found, I've tried everything even...

fsx gold edition loads and can't find it anywhere, I've tried very thing even purchased a new computer, whats microsoft playing at?

:)

hedleywhitbread, Apr 1, 2019

2. FSX Gold Edition with Windows 10

I had the same problems with FSX gold with windows 10. I however also installed the Direct x as they suggested and still the game will load but crashes straight after you go into setting to alter various options of the game. I have been using FS from 1998
    and I find this very frustrating. What I have obtained from MS does not work. I used to download various aircraft and scenery when I used Vista and was working fine.

I found that windows 10 does not support FSX with or without acceleration which I also fund very frustrating as when you record a landing non of the flaps or alteration to the external aircraft can be seen.

Could you suggest what flying game is similar if not with sucg scenery that can be purchased with some accuracy of flying ?

MarcellusCalleja, Apr 1, 2019
  3. FSX Gold Edition with Windows 10

I already posted a question on this subject but I did not add enough information in my initial post. Several years ago I bought the newest edition of Flight Simulator X which was the Gold Edition. When I bought the game I was running Winows 8 which I upgraded
    to 8.1 and I recall the game working fine.

The end of July I upgraded to Windows 10. Several days ago I decided to play the simulator and when I attempted to run it I immediately got an error message telling me I was running the wrong version of DirectX and I needed to download and install DirectX
    9 for the game to work. With Windows 10 I am running DirectX 11.5. I fear that downloading and installing DirectX 9 will cause problems and I am hesitant to even attempt it.

I did some research regarding FSX Gold Edition compatibility with Windows 10. According to my research FSX Gold Edition will work with Windows 10 but only provide I had not also installed the acceleration option (which I had done). I figured maybe I could
    reinstall the game and leave out the acceleration option. Guess not. I load the first CD and the drive does nothing but continue to run full blast. I do not get any of the installation screens. I tried opening the CD and selected setup.exe and did get a screen
    asking me if I wanted to install the game. I selected this option and got a dark screen with a small windo indication applications were being deleted (??) and got 4 or 5 bars indicating something was happening but never got any farther. The DC drive just continued
    spinning like it was going to launch out of the computer.

I'm guessing FSX Gold Edition does not play well with Windows 10. Has anyone else had a situation similar to this and if so did you get anything to work and if so, how?

GaryZeiher, Apr 1, 2019
  4. after loading fsx gold edition it disapears and can't be found, I've tried everything even...

FSX delux edition

We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please.

JanetStocks, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

after loading fsx gold edition it disapears and can't be found, I've tried everything even...

1. after loading fsx gold edition it disapears and can't be found, I've tried everything even... - Similar Threads - loading fsx gold

2. How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet: My ethernet seems to randomly disconnect after working for a while. The WiFi still works for me and all other devices in the house. The ethernet works for all other devices in the house except mine. I've tried switching ethernet cables multiple times, and they work for a few...
  3. How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet: My ethernet seems to randomly disconnect after working for a while. The WiFi still works for me and all other devices in the house. The ethernet works for all other devices in the house except mine. I've tried switching ethernet cables multiple times, and they work for a few...
  4. Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation: Good Evening,I had Microsoft FSX Gold Edition loaded on another computer hard drive which has failed. I have purchased another pc and have loaded the software and activated but when I run the software I get an error code 1-80004005. Can someone please help?Best Regards,Jacob...
  5. FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition Activation: When installed no activation prompt appears and a failure code appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-gold-edition-activation/d1b7e407-d574-419c-9e1b-1bff4c17b628
  6. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...
  7. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE: I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working??? Any body know how to make work?...
  8. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  9. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Support
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  10. Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro: Hi all, I would like some support for installing my FSX Gold edition 2006. What other support programme do I need to make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/install-fsx-gold-edition-on-windows-10-pro/fa3cf8cc-f8a6-4ea2-99a3-980fdc29283d