Windows 10: After lock screen, I can not log in - a clean sreen no logged input on page

Discus and support After lock screen, I can not log in - a clean sreen no logged input on page in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, when I lock my computer (win+L or hibernation), the page with the need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL is displayed. When I press this combination, I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ydenek, Jan 16, 2019.

1. ydenek Win User

After lock screen, I can not log in - a clean sreen no logged input on page

Hello,

when I lock my computer (win+L or hibernation), the page with the need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL is displayed. When I press this combination, I see a blank screen without input. If I leave it for few minutes, I can see SreenSaver again, but I can not login again.

I know, which option is causing: if i set forceAutoLogon in the registers. If I turn off this option, the password can be entered. But I need both - forceAutoLogon and lock. Do you know how?

Thank you

:)

ydenek, Jan 16, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 16, 2019
  3. WhyMe Win User

gpedit is only available for Pro and Enterpise versions of Win10. So you'll have to use the other option listed in the tutorial and edit your registry if you have the Home version.

Edit: Are you looking to get rid of the log in screen or the lock screen? You said "log in screen" in your original post.

WhyMe, Jan 16, 2019
  4. WhyMe Win User

Win 10 not opening to log in screen.

You mean this yeah? (It's called a 'Lock Screen' by the way) After lock screen, I can not log in - a clean sreen no logged input on page :)
    After lock screen, I can not log in - a clean sreen no logged input on page [​IMG]

• What picture appears?
    • Are you saying you don't actually reach the 'log in' screen?
    • That you are unable to either log in or access Windows 10?

Edit: Welcome to the forum Loggo After lock screen, I can not log in - a clean sreen no logged input on page :)

WhyMe, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. After lock screen, I can not log in - a clean sreen no logged input on page - Similar Threads - lock screen log

2. How can i fix black screen after logging in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix black screen after logging in?: When i booted up my computer today I had a black screen but still had my mouse. I have tried many different things and a lot either don't work, couldn't help me. or for some reason don't allow me to. When i try updating windows it fails, I can't use administrator in command...
  3. Log in page is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in page is broken: Whenever I restart my laptop it shows a broken screen with no logo, then turns completely black with only the cursor showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-page-is-broken/f351f22f-5332-4090-91db-c11b2970a941
  4. Log in page is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in page is broken: Whenever I restart my laptop it shows a broken screen with no logo, then turns completely black with only the cursor showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-page-is-broken/f351f22f-5332-4090-91db-c11b2970a941
  5. Log-In Screen Dim - Hope someone can help with a small annoyance with the lock and log-in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Log-In Screen Dim - Hope someone can help with a small annoyance with the lock and log-in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/esmasp2ev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkyx3l/login_screen_dim_hope_someone_can_help_with_a/
  6. Locked on blurry log in screen

Locked on blurry log in screen: Win 10 suddenly wont let me log in. stops at blurry log in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-on-blurry-log-in-screen/23053dc8-2992-41a1-9b69-3e4b2430b5a9
  7. Black screen after i log in :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after i log in :/: I keep seeing a black screen after I log in. I just updated it and the log in is a blurry pfp. I've restarted my laptop over 5 times and it still hasnt worked. I also have school in a hour and I'm trying to get it fixed before school starts. If someone can help me that would...
  8. No log in screen after trying to Perform Clean Boot

No log in screen after trying to Perform Clean Boot: I had a app preventing shut down problem so i tried to perform clean boot as per following: Press Windows key + X key. And select Run. Type msconfig in the Run box and hit Enter. On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select theHide all...
  9. Cant log in after clean boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in after clean boot: I had a stuck windows update where it kept asking me to restart and update but it would restart without updating so i fallowed instructions through several different methods from thewindowsclub which directed me onto an article about how to do a clean boot i first did one...
  10. Unable to log on at lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log on at lock screen: I have a new notebook/laptop (JDW). When I first started with it from new, it all went well. Used my log on password on lock screen. Went fine for a couple of days, until the notebook decided to do the v1809 update. From then all I get is "wrong password". At the bottom right...