Windows 10: After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely

Discus and support After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On the Windows 10 log in screen I have a functional cursor, but once I get into the main screen there is no cursor.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RobertBrennan3, Mar 18, 2019.

1. After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely

On the Windows 10 log in screen I have a functional cursor, but once I get into the main screen there is no cursor.

:)

RobertBrennan3, Mar 18, 2019

2. N8 - Logs Disapper

Hi need advise on how to maintain logs for missed call, received call and dialed number. My log setting is 30 days but disapper in one day. Kindly help.

Thank you.

Regards.

Balan.

Mahkota5544, Mar 18, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 18, 2019
  4. After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely

Mouse cursor disappers when a usb flash drive is plugged in

So when I plug my usb flash drive into my computer, my cursor suddendly disappers and I have to reboot my pc to get it back. I have windows 10,

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Jussi Marttinen, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely

1. After logging into Windows 10 my cursor disappers completely - Similar Threads - logging cursor disappers

2. Windows 10 Black Screen with Cursor after Log In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Black Screen with Cursor after Log In: So after an update, I could log in but it would not show my desktop, icons, etc. I could pull up task manager and access my files, but could not get my desktop to work. After trying multiple fixes that didn’t work, I did a system restore. This fixed the issue, until the time...
  3. Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  4. Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with a cursor after logging in my windows: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  5. Black screen with cursor after log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor after log in: Hey, i have a problem, so i installed win11 a few weeks ago. So I can't revert to win 10, but heres the problem, after a few weeks of using win 11, i keep getting black screen with cursor in it. I already tried the regedit and change the shell and it was not working....
  6. Disappering files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappering files in windows 10: This week my PC has started to randomly lose/delete files. I haven't had this problem before and i'm stuck trying to work out what's going on. On Monday of this week 29th June found that i've lost all 3 different saves of the .obj file i was working on last opened on 23rd...
  7. Windows 10 After logging in, a black screen appears with a cursor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 After logging in, a black screen appears with a cursor.: I have tried everything that appears on the web and nothing has worked. Alt delete control does not work. I read somewhere that uninstalling the screen driver would help and that it would automatically install the best option for my computer, but I didn't do it and now I...
  8. Windows Defender Disappered? Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Disappered? Windows 10: Hello, So suddenly i do not see Windows Defender icon below, i tried to find it on setting and see its option, the setting is blank! nothing is here (Supposed to be an option to turn on Real time protection, scan setting....etc. right?) [ATTACH] And when i go to...
  9. Help! Windows 10 black screen with cursor after log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Windows 10 black screen with cursor after log in: Hi everyone, I’ve never had this before but an hour ago i started up my pc and after log in my pc screen goes black and you only see a white cursor. I’ve tried some online methods like ctrl alt del and do the explorer trick and restart but that doesn’t work for me. So...
  10. Windows 10 disappered with all my files after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 disappered with all my files after update: After updating windows 10 (October Update) all of my files have disappered along with Windows 10. I was only able to get into the computer screen to type this by stumbling onto intel graphics support page using the task manager. now I'm stuck here....