Windows 10: after logging on start menu wont come up

Discus and support after logging on start menu wont come up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; start menu wont come up tried everything possible but no luck can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fredfurchi, Mar 30, 2019.

1. after logging on start menu wont come up

start menu wont come up tried everything possible but no luck can anyone help

:)

fredfurchi, Mar 30, 2019

2. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Start menu and settings both wont open.

Hello Robert,

As per the description of the issue, you are unable to open both Windows Settings and Start menu. For us to resolve this issue, we suggest that you perform troubleshooting. Here's an

article
    that you can go to. In here, you'll see solutions to resolve Start menu issues.

To resolve Windows Settings issue, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Boot into Safe Mode.
    • Open a command prompt windows.
    • Type sfc/scannow, and then hit Enter.
    • Once it's finished, restart the computer to check if the issue still persists.

If the issue still persists after doing the steps above, kindly refer to this
    link
    for further troubleshooting.

Let us know if the resolution provided works.

Paolo Mag, Mar 30, 2019
  4. after logging on start menu wont come up

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

after logging on start menu wont come up

1. after logging on start menu wont come up - Similar Threads - logging start menu

2. Start menu pulling up at log on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu pulling up at log on.: So I found an issue while logging in on Windows. When I log in to Windows to where I left off at, it pulls up the start menu. I don't know why this is happening. How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!...
  3. Start menu pulling up at log on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu pulling up at log on.: So I found an issue while logging in on Windows. When I log in to Windows to where I left off at, it pulls up the start menu. I don't know why this is happening. How do I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!...
  4. Start menu pulling up at log on.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Start menu coming up after turning on from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu coming up after turning on from sleep: Why doesn't the start menu go away after resuming from sleep? submitted by /u/CaptKirik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4of4b/start_menu_coming_up_after_turning_on_from_sleep/
  6. Uninstalled apps coming up in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled apps coming up in start menu: I've recently uninstalled and reinstalled a program, battle.net , and now when I search in the start menu for it, the old icon pops up above the newly installed one. The old icon does nothing when I click on it, and it also doesn't have the battlenet icon, it's just a generic...
  7. The start menu keeps coming up when I click

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start menu keeps coming up when I click: Hello, I am having a pretty large issue with my computer. Every time I click, the start menu appears. It doesn't matter where I click. It will come up no matter what. I have found nothing about this online. Does anyone have an answer on how to fix this?...
  8. Start menu wont open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu wont open: Good day. I bought my laptop with win 10 installed. Today I tried to shutdown but could not open start menu as neither the win key nor start button was working. Any suggestions ,please. 47294
  9. start menu wont open?

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu wont open?: why wont the start menu open? 18661
  10. Start Menu wont update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu wont update: I seem to be unable to add any more programs to the listings of my start menu. The issue arose when I installed Office 2016. Access and Excel seemed to be added to the start menu listings. But the rest of the programs did not show up. The shortcuts were actually present in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see start menu after logging in

2. start wont come up