Windows 10: After Login Screen Turn Black

Discus and support After Login Screen Turn Black in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have Facing an issue in window 10. Can anyone help me to solve it permanently? When I login My laptop screen turn black. when I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by syed sajjad hussain kazmi, Oct 24, 2020.

1. After Login Screen Turn Black

Hello,

I have Facing an issue in window 10. Can anyone help me to solve it permanently?

When I login My laptop screen turn black. when I used ALT+CTRL+Delete and then inTask manager Run New task and Put Explorer.exe then display comes.

Can anyone solve this problem permanently?

:)

syed sajjad hussain kazmi, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Black screen at login

Hello! recently i turned on my computer, and for some reason it asked me to change my pin, so after doing so i tried to login, but now at the login screen whenever i click any button, doesnt matter which one, the screen will go black for two minutes before
    bringing me back to the login screen, as if nothing ever happened. how do i get rid of the black screen so i can login?

i am running the latest version of windows ten on an hp laptop, dual core 64 bit 2.7ghz inel processor, 4gb of ram, and i think it has an intel graphics card. any advice would help! thanks!

before you suggest it, i have tried booting in safe mode, it doesnt work since all of the buttons trigger the black screen, and thus the buttons required to enable safe mode do not work

TheMartian_273, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

After Login Screen Turn Black

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

After Login Screen Turn Black

1. After Login Screen Turn Black - Similar Threads - Login Screen Turn

2. Black screen after login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after login in: Black screen after login in is caused by KB5022360. Please find out why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-after-login-in/bdc7cbbe-0569-406e-9c30-c54c09215ab8
  3. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Login: Ok So When I Turn On My Computer I See A Completely Black Screen Except For Microsoft Edge Open On A New Tab I've Also Tried The Following:Opening The Advanced Startup Screen ~10 Times [It Just Appears As A Black Screen]Opening Control Panel [Doesn't Open]Alt-F4 [Doesn't...
  4. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after login: Since the last Windows update, installed this afternoon, I cannot use my laptop because when I connect, the screen is completely black and I cannot access anything, not even the control panel. How should I proceed in this case, I don't want to lose my files, any help is...
  5. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after login: Since the last Windows update, installed this afternoon, I cannot use my laptop because when I connect, the screen is completely black and I cannot access anything, not even the control panel. How should I proceed in this case, I don't want to lose my files, any help is...
  6. black screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after login: so i literally just restarted my laptop and after signing in its giving me a black screen with my cursori tried editing the shell so that it was set to explorer.exe but it was already set to thati tried restarting explorer.exe through task manager and it wasnt there at alli...
  7. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen After Login: Every time I log on to my laptop I get stuck on a black screen with the cursor. I can get task manager up by using ctrl + alt + delete. I don't seem to have the problem when in safe mode. I have tried restarting windows explorer and running it from task manager but neither...
  8. Black Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen After Login: i’m sure everyone’s heard this story about 10 times over, but every time i’ve logged in today it logs in to a black screen with a moveable cursor i’ve tried - fn+f8 (didn’t work) - windows key+ctrl+shift (didn’t work) - ctrl+alt+delete (worked but won’t open task manager) -...
  9. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after login: Hey! I have had windows 10 for a while now, but ever since release I have a pretty huge issue. After having it installed for a while (week or two) it gives me some weird windows notification (Didn't screenshot it fast enough, but is is very long with weird symbols) and after...
  10. Black screen after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after login: Hi there everybody! I've been using this forum for quite a while now but I registered because I couldn't find a fix for my problem. After I log onto windows I get a black screen for a good 5-10 mintues. I can open up Task Manager with CTRL + ALT + DELETE but can't do anything...