Windows 10: After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

Discus and support After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a little mini computer I use for streaming videos from home network to kitchen. It works fine, but now Get Office is back after May update and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tannim, Aug 19, 2019.

1. tannim Win User

After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

I have a little mini computer I use for streaming videos from home network to kitchen. It works fine, but now Get Office is back after May update and it comes back from the dead every time I uninstall it.

Is there a way to permanently delete "Office" from windows 10? I don't need junkware running in the background with the 2gb of ram and 32gb of storage on this thing.

I'm not actually sure if this message should go in software or MS Office. I chose MS Office because it is technically MS Office I am trying to get rid of.

:)

tannim, Aug 19, 2019

2. Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Aug 19, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 19, 2019
  4. After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

Can't Unistall Office updates in windows 10

Hi,

If you want to uninstall Office updates, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start Menu button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a Program.
    • Click View installed updates.
    • Right click on the Office updates.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

1. After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall - Similar Threads - may update Office

2. Folder always coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder always coming back after restart: sorry for my bad english, I have an empty folder on drive D, after I delete it, it comes back again, I have tried various methods but it still can't, is there a solution?...
  3. VSS Error come back after try fix!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    VSS Error come back after try fix!!!: Hello Friends. Hope if anyone who can help me how to stop and solves this pic below problem! I have repair using Windows image and then SFC. it found error and it repair successful bit it will came back few days later! Have set to Automatic on Windows Volume Shadow Copy in...
  4. OneDrive has been uninstalled... And keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive has been uninstalled... And keeps coming back!: I have NO USE for OneDrive, Will not use it, and uninstall it every time. I have had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro 1903 from a Insider Slow Ring build that developed GSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" that even Microsoft could not correct. Of course OneDrive installed...
  5. How to get back the colored Taskbar and Start Menu after May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get back the colored Taskbar and Start Menu after May 2019 Update: In Version 1903 they changed the default Light color mode to light grey, but this color can be changed by going into Settings > Personalization > Colors and changing the top dropdown menu labeled "Color" to Custom mode. Below that you must then change the Default Windows...
  6. Can't get back into computer after todays update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get back into computer after todays update: HP Envy running Windows10 After updating Your PIN is no longer available due to a change on the security settings on this device. You can set up your pin again by going to ... Facial recognition no longer seems available and my password is not working. All my college...
  7. After shutdown PC comes back to life

in Windows 10 Support
    After shutdown PC comes back to life: Recently, a while after shut down (not just sleeping) my PC re-boots automatically. I return to it to find it back on, at the Lock Screen. If the machine has been on like this for some time, with the charger disconnected, the battery has run down, sometimes to zero. On one...
  8. Windows setup comes back after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows setup comes back after installation: So I was reinstalling my windows 10 but after finishing windows installation it wents back to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setup-comes-back-after-installation/ecf66793-29fc-4f10-b8d6-fd88ce062376
  9. have lost sound after uninstall Realtek cannot get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    have lost sound after uninstall Realtek cannot get it back: need help cannot get sound at all do I need a new sound card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/have-lost-sound-after-uninstall-realtek-cannot-get/67295a46-30de-4d37-886b-6d99f84e1379
  10. Sound won't come back after muting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound won't come back after muting: That's a problem I've been having for as long as I can remember, and now I thought maybe someone here might help. So whenever I mute my sound (either using media key on keyboard, or clicking the speaker icon on the system bar and the other one to the left of the slider, or...