Windows 10: After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

Discus and support After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a little mini computer I use for streaming videos from home network to kitchen. It works fine, but now Get Office is back after May update and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tannim, Aug 19, 2019.

1. tannim Win User

After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

I have a little mini computer I use for streaming videos from home network to kitchen. It works fine, but now Get Office is back after May update and it comes back from the dead every time I uninstall it.

Is there a way to permanently delete "Office" from windows 10? I don't need junkware running in the background with the 2gb of ram and 32gb of storage on this thing.

I'm not actually sure if this message should go in software or MS Office. I chose MS Office because it is technically MS Office I am trying to get rid of.

:)

tannim, Aug 19, 2019

2. Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Aug 19, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 19, 2019
  4. After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

Can't Unistall Office updates in windows 10

Hi,

If you want to uninstall Office updates, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start Menu button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a Program.
    • Click View installed updates.
    • Right click on the Office updates.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

1. After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall - Similar Threads - may update Office

2. Headset Drivers Come Back After Uninstalling Them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Drivers Come Back After Uninstalling Them.: I was starting up Doom Eternal to test out my new computer when I was unfortunately reminded that it defaults to using the headset microphone, which makes the audio quality horrible because Bluetooth sucks."No Problem!", I thought, on my old laptop I had just deleted the...
  3. Headset Drivers Come Back After Uninstalling Them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Drivers Come Back After Uninstalling Them.: I was starting up Doom Eternal to test out my new computer when I was unfortunately reminded that it defaults to using the headset microphone, which makes the audio quality horrible because Bluetooth sucks."No Problem!", I thought, on my old laptop I had just deleted the...
  4. Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it: I'm trying to delete Epic Online Services from my pc, when I did it kept coming back to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epic-online-services-keeps-coming-back-after-i/404f05e0-a426-4f8e-9d25-d3839909f6f4
  5. Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it: I'm trying to delete Epic Online Services from my pc, when I did it kept coming back to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epic-online-services-keeps-coming-back-after-i/404f05e0-a426-4f8e-9d25-d3839909f6f4
  6. Epic Online Services keeps coming back after I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen not coming back on after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not coming back on after sleep: Since the latest update, the screen on my notebook will not come on after waking up from sleep. I can close my lid then re-open it later and it powers on, the keyboard lights up, I hear sounds, but no screen. I have to force shutdown (hold power button) and completely re-boot...
  8. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  9. Folder always coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder always coming back after restart: sorry for my bad english, I have an empty folder on drive D, after I delete it, it comes back again, I have tried various methods but it still can't, is there a solution?...
  10. After shutdown PC comes back to life

in Windows 10 Support
    After shutdown PC comes back to life: Recently, a while after shut down (not just sleeping) my PC re-boots automatically. I return to it to find it back on, at the Lock Screen. If the machine has been on like this for some time, with the charger disconnected, the battery has run down, sometimes to zero. On one...