Windows 10: After most recent windows 10 update, all of my new windows/applications open behind all of...

Discus and support After most recent windows 10 update, all of my new windows/applications open behind all of... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone! My first time posting a question on here.Ever since the most recent update my windows 10 computer has installed, any applications or new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Emma Poort, Sep 5, 2022.

1. After most recent windows 10 update, all of my new windows/applications open behind all of...

Hi everyone! My first time posting a question on here.Ever since the most recent update my windows 10 computer has installed, any applications or new windows I open, all open in the background. For example, if I had Microsoft Edge and PowerPoint already opened and I wanted to open Word, Word would open behind the already existing Edge and PowerPoint windows and it would flash on my task bar. Is there any way that this can be fixed to the way it was before when everything opened in front? I use the snipping tool a lot and having it open in the background with a new snip is getting frustrating.

:)

Emma Poort, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

After most recent windows 10 update, all of my new windows/applications open behind all of...

1. After most recent windows 10 update, all of my new windows/applications open behind all of... - Similar Threads - recent update applications

2. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  3. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  4. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Dynamics windows opening behind all other windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Dynamics windows opening behind all other windows.: Good morning, I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this issue? I found a lot of people pointed to a fix at https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/axsupport/2014/06/21/forms-opening-up-with-focus-in-background/ but that link is no longer available. Any help would be greatly...
  6. Most Recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Recent Windows 10 Update: I got that big update in the last 10 days. On its way to the desktop, it showed some new things. I was in a hurry and skipped past it. Is there a way to get back to that OR is there a list of new features available? One thing that I keep running into and don't know how I am...
  7. All browsers open slowly on Windows 10 after the recent update

All browsers open slowly on Windows 10 after the recent update: Just a few days ago I found out that Chrome became extremely slow to start. The browser works fine after launch, but it will take almost 10s to start. I tried all the browsers Chrome,Edge,Firefox and more. All of them are the same. I tried to clear everything, reinstall,...
  8. All open applications' windows randomly all pop up one after another

All open applications' windows randomly all pop up one after another: I do not see any patterns in this happening, it could happen every other few minutes, or it would go on hours without it happening. But when it does, all of my open windows will all pop up one by one like a few milliseconds away from each other until all my windows, either...
  9. With recent Windows update all Microsoft applications are non functioning.

With recent Windows update all Microsoft applications are non functioning.: And by non-functioning, it appears as though they were never installed after the update. Including the Windows Store. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Additionally, something I'd noticed just while posting these, but all of the files are defaulting to my user account with TEMP....
  10. windows deactivated after most recent update

windows deactivated after most recent update: Windows 10 pro came with my old laptop and i accidentally dropped it and cracked the screen. My friend had a laptop sitting at his house and it was stuck in the bios because the hdd was faulty, so i took it and put my hdd in it. It booted up without any issues and i decided...