Windows 10: after moving photos from phone to pc, one folder became 11tb and i cant view the images

Discus and support after moving photos from phone to pc, one folder became 11tb and i cant view the images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; every other folder is fine, just the one for some reason. all the photos inside are exactly 11.7 gb, but when you open properties it says that "size on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OnCF, Nov 3, 2019.

1. OnCF Win User

after moving photos from phone to pc, one folder became 11tb and i cant view the images

every other folder is fine, just the one for some reason. all the photos inside are exactly 11.7 gb, but when you open properties it says that "size on disk" is normal, but "size" is huge.

I have tried:

-opening in different viewers

-moving back to the phone, it moved the entire 11gb and stilll was broken

-many restoring options and programs like photorec and stellar repair

and the basic stuff

screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/kYlae50

:)

OnCF, Nov 3, 2019

2. can't move photos into folders?

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Are you trying to create folder in photo app?
    • Did you logged in as administrator user?

If you are referring to photo app as of now there is no option of Folder view in Photo app, but you can store the folders in the Albums. Album stores the photos in the form of folders. The images which are uploaded
    in the form of folders can be viewed in the albums in the photo app.

I would suggest you to follow the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/copy-move-files

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 3, 2019
  3. tang_man Win User
    Cannot view photos or images on phone - N97

Hope someone can help me but I am having trouble viewing my photos taken on the N97 in the photo viewer.

They are on the phone as I can transfer to my pc ok just not view them on the phone.

I have also copied some images to the N97 using the Nokia PC Suite and I cannot view them on the phone either.

As you can imagine this is really annoying, can't even change my wallpaper after moving photos from phone to pc, one folder became 11tb and i cant view the images :(

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks Nige.

tang_man, Nov 3, 2019
  4. after moving photos from phone to pc, one folder became 11tb and i cant view the images

how do I move photos from collection to a file in desktop

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• From which location you are moving those photos to the desktop?
    I understand that you are unable to add pictures into Windows 10 Photo Album.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Copy the images that you want to view in the photo app.

2. Open the Photo app.

3. Click on Album.

4.On the right side of the window you will see
    Picture folder.

5. Click on Picture folder.

6. Paste the copied images in to the Saved folder.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

after moving photos from phone to pc, one folder became 11tb and i cant view the images

1. after moving photos from phone to pc, one folder became 11tb and i cant view the images - Similar Threads - moving photos phone

2. My user folder became Documents folder after I tried moving Documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user folder became Documents folder after I tried moving Documents from OneDrive: I use two OneDrive accounts: personal and a study one. After getting a new laptop, for some reason, my default Documents folder became the one inside my University OneDrive, which is quite inconvenient. I tried moving the Documents folder from OneDrive to my own user folder....
  3. My user folder became Documents folder after I tried moving Documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My user folder became Documents folder after I tried moving Documents from OneDrive: I use two OneDrive accounts: personal and a study one. After getting a new laptop, for some reason, my default Documents folder became the one inside my University OneDrive, which is quite inconvenient. I tried moving the Documents folder from OneDrive to my own user folder....
  4. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  5. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viewing images in a folder: Somehow, I have, I guess, changed the display of photographs that I have stored in a folder. I have Windows 10. Under Preview Panel > View I can see 4 sizes of icons, tiles, list, content, details - but no actual images. If I open a folder, I can open the first jpg file in...
  6. viewing images in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost hidden folders when moving from phone to PC: Hi there. I moved some Folders from my phone to my PC (windows 10) to save some space. The moved folders contained other hidden folders. When I searched for them once everything was moved to my PC, I couldn't find them (even when i make hidden files visible). Are these hidden...
  8. Moving Images from one folder to another folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Images from one folder to another folder: Hi This is a process I have done for years with no difficulties, but now issues are arising. I have 2 folders which are called folder A and Folder B. In both folders there are a number of images, some which will have the same file name, ie img_2408.jpg. I open 2 windows and...
  9. i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Makezu90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmzg9s/i_cant_see_images_only_this_but_i_can_view_photos/
  10. Unable to view photos after moving from iPhone to Windows PC, (Files are getting corrupted).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to view photos after moving from iPhone to Windows PC, (Files are getting corrupted).: Today my mum was trying to copy paste files from her phone to her PC hard drive. It's something that should be a standard operation and something which shouldn't go wrong. My mum use cut in order to clear up space on her phone in the process, of course. Right out of the gate...