Windows 10: AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️

Discus and support AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️ in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay, so I have the Samsung V-NAND SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2. I have been trying to get my pc to recognize the SSD and the thing is that when i boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brisingr54, Mar 15, 2021.

1. AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️

Okay, so I have the Samsung V-NAND SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2. I have been trying to get my pc to recognize the SSD and the thing is that when i boot the pc and immediately open Disk Management it shows the SSD right away but not to long after opening Disk Management the SSD will disappear?? Does anyone have any suggestions? I am running a ROG Strix Z270F.

Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

submitted by /u/Brisingr54
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Brisingr54, Mar 15, 2021
  2. wilspeak Win User

Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.

wilspeak, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Acronis Win User

AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️

Great find!!!

I walked through all steps and still couldn't find a solution.
    I have Win10 Creators Update (1709) 64bit. Ever since I updated I have a problem with utorrent is starting with Windows. It starts occasionally - not every time. It looks like utorrent is starting with windows if I used it a previous day.
    Checked with utorrent settings - NOT set to start with windows.
    used autoruns app frof sysinternals.
    I checked manually task manager and startup folder,
    In settings app - I dont have this new option -startup on the left side as displayed in tutorial.
    I checked every startup location in registry from this tutorial, also in StartupApproved, and there are no utorrent item. So where is this setting hidden?

Acronis, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️

1. AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️ - Similar Threads - MUCH INVESTED FINDING

2. After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...: after getting a Minecraft code and redeeming it through the redeem feature Microsoft holds i am just left with a receipts that just leads me to a page that has nothing changed on it still asking me to pay to install iti have tried multiple ways of getting it and it normally...
  3. After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After obtaining minecraft for myself through a microsoft code i am unable to find a way to...: after getting a Minecraft code and redeeming it through the redeem feature Microsoft holds i am just left with a receipts that just leads me to a page that has nothing changed on it still asking me to pay to install iti have tried multiple ways of getting it and it normally...
  4. I need to change the admin to myself

I need to change the admin to myself: the admin is deceased and I need to become the admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-the-admin-to-myself/9cfec19b-e71f-46b8-b6e2-495ab9c952c0
  5. I need help or advice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help or advice: My pc will boot normally and everything hit it won’t connect to my monitor and my mouse also doesn’t work. I’ve tried restarting. The pc, fully powering everything down, checking connections on different ports tried removing all the peripherals and restarting, removing and...
  6. I need help or advice

I need help or advice: My pc will boot normally and everything hit it won’t connect to my monitor and my mouse also doesn’t work. I’ve tried restarting. The pc, fully powering everything down, checking connections on different ports tried removing all the peripherals and restarting, removing and...
  7. i need to make myself an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to make myself an administrator: Hi i was trying to remove my password from my pc beacuse i was annoyed from the password so i opened netplwiz and selected my account my only account to be standard user and now when ever i try to open netplwiz to change that i can't it says that i need to enter user name and...
  8. I need some advice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some advice?: Well, I have been programming a bot for GTA Online for a while now. This allows you to stay online, create single lobbies and mute the GTA window. My question: Can I get in trouble for that, because I basically exploit security holes. Be a bit scared after what happened to...
  9. i need a solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need a solution: [ATTACH]i have this problem that win i open a programe this pop up window shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-a-solution/b1370036-d1d9-4527-899a-2688bb8abefe
  10. Rural Broadband Solution advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rural Broadband Solution advice: Hi all I live in a very rural location where my BB speed has recently been upgraded to 0.9Mb. I also have poor 4G mobile signal strength and so I'm looking into options. (Moving house may be one of them! *Smile ) My thinking so far is to go for a 4G router connected to...