Windows 10: After my computer “automatically repaired” my ssd, I am greeted with a plain blue screen...

Discus and support After my computer “automatically repaired” my ssd, I am greeted with a plain blue screen... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After repairing my ssd or, attempting to, I was greeted with a blue screen asking for my login except my password was wrong. So I changed it and it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LizB.1, Feb 27, 2021.

1. LizB.1 Win User

After my computer “automatically repaired” my ssd, I am greeted with a plain blue screen...

After repairing my ssd or, attempting to, I was greeted with a blue screen asking for my login except my password was wrong. So I changed it and it still says it’s wrong. The issue in I cannot do anything else. No desktop, no other keys bring me anywhere. Its just a blue screen wanting me to sign into my account. I have tried so many passwords I am out of ideas. Is there any way out of this?

:)

LizB.1, Feb 27, 2021

2. automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Feb 27, 2021
  3. How to get past blue Automatic Repair screen and into my PC?

Hi Ed,

Let us try resolving your concern with the blue Automatic Repair screen issue. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Jacob574 Win User

After my computer “automatically repaired” my ssd, I am greeted with a plain blue screen...

Blue screen in automatic repair

I installed an update for Windows 10, and started my laptop. It bluescreened, and since has been in a loop of turning on, loading screen, blue screen, blue screen completeing, turing on, loading screen, blue screen, turn off, on again, ad nauseam. I have
    forced it to enter Automatic Repair, however during the Entering Automatic Repair screen, it bluescreens and the loop continues. All the fixes I have looked at online have nothing about blue screening while loading into Automatic Repair. It has spent four
    hours blue screening. The bluescreen error is "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA". What am I able to do to fix this, if anything?

Jacob574, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. After my computer “automatically repaired” my ssd, I am greeted with a plain blue screen... - Similar Threads - computer “automatically repaired”

2. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  3. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  4. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...: the last time i was using it i remember accidentally pulling out the power cord while it was running and the next day i tried to use it, i saw that automatic repair was starting and i originally thought nothing of it, until i was greeted with a blue screen that at the top...
  6. i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...: the last time i was using it i remember accidentally pulling out the power cord while it was running and the next day i tried to use it, i saw that automatic repair was starting and i originally thought nothing of it, until i was greeted with a blue screen that at the top...
  7. i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. After my computer diagnosed and automatically repaired my pc, I am greeted with a plain...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After my computer diagnosed and automatically repaired my pc, I am greeted with a plain...: After repairing my ssd or, attempting to, I was greeted with a blue screen asking for my login except my password was wrong. So I changed it and it still says it’s wrong. The issue in I cannot do anything else. No desktop, no other keys bring me anywhere. Its just a blue...
  9. Blue screen in automatic repair

Blue screen in automatic repair: I installed an update for Windows 10, and started my laptop. It bluescreened, and since has been in a loop of turning on, loading screen, blue screen, blue screen completeing, turing on, loading screen, blue screen, turn off, on again, ad nauseam. I have forced it to enter...
  10. Automatic repair blue screen

Automatic repair blue screen: [IMG]hi, this screen keeps coming up everytime I turn on my PC and I've tried everything to try and get past it but nothing is working! I've even tried restoring my PC back to factory setting and it said it was unable to change anything. Can someone please help I'm getting...