Windows 10: After my computer diagnosed and automatically repaired my pc, I am greeted with a plain...

Discus and support After my computer diagnosed and automatically repaired my pc, I am greeted with a plain... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After repairing my ssd or, attempting to, I was greeted with a blue screen asking for my login except my password was wrong. So I changed it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LizB.1, Feb 27, 2021.

1. LizB.1 Win User

After my computer diagnosed and automatically repaired my pc, I am greeted with a plain...

After repairing my ssd or, attempting to, I was greeted with a blue screen asking for my login except my password was wrong. So I changed it and it still says it’s wrong. The issue in I cannot do anything else. No desktop, no other keys bring me anywhere. Its just a blue screen wanting me to sign into my account. I have tried so many passwords I am out of ideas. Is there any way out of this?

:)

LizB.1, Feb 27, 2021

2. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Diagnosing your PC/ Preparing automatic Repair Loop

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

This issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
      • bootrec /fixmbr
      • bootrec /fixboot
      • bootrec /scanos
      • bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Feb 27, 2021
  4. xZach25 Win User

After my computer diagnosed and automatically repaired my pc, I am greeted with a plain...

Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

Hi, when turning on my laptop it begins with automatic repair and then diagnosing pc, after this the blue screen shows up saying

"automatic repair couldn't repair your PC. press "advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or "shut down" to turn off your PC.

Logfile: C:/Windows/system32/Logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"

If I go to open a command prompt in Advanced options > troubleshoot. it requires an administrator account which for some reason isn't on the PC?

I am unable to change or create an admin account as I have no access to the desktop so it continues to loop back to Automatic repair when clicking it.

I have put the windows version has windows 10 in the Windows version drop down box, but i haven't used it for a long while so it could still be on windows 8.1

xZach25, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. After my computer diagnosed and automatically repaired my pc, I am greeted with a plain... - Similar Threads - computer diagnosed automatically

2. I can't repair my PC because I am stuck on the Automatic Repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't repair my PC because I am stuck on the Automatic Repair.: I can't repair my PC because i am stuck on the Automatic Repair. I tried many Youtube tutorials but they just don't work. I need help!<Changed to a question><Original title: Automatic repair>...
  3. My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc: I deleted temporary files on my pc and restarted it then it got a blue screen "automatic repair loop" then after a while it turned into a black screen with only a big cursor and my windows PC won't boot into windows I restarted it 3 times then it went to automatic repair then...
  4. My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc: I deleted temporary files on my pc and restarted it then it got a blue screen "automatic repair loop" then after a while it turned into a black screen with only a big cursor and my windows PC won't boot into windows I restarted it 3 times then it went to automatic repair then...
  5. i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...

i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...: the last time i was using it i remember accidentally pulling out the power cord while it was running and the next day i tried to use it, i saw that automatic repair was starting and i originally thought nothing of it, until i was greeted with a blue screen that at the top...
  6. i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...: the last time i was using it i remember accidentally pulling out the power cord while it was running and the next day i tried to use it, i saw that automatic repair was starting and i originally thought nothing of it, until i was greeted with a blue screen that at the top...
  7. i powered on my windows 10 pc and automatic repair starts then i am greeted with a screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc: My windows PC won't boot into windows I restarted it 3 times then it went to automatic repair then a black screen with my cursor but it doesn't show the "diagnosing your pc" text can you guys give me a solution ASAP PLEASE!...
  9. After my computer “automatically repaired” my ssd, I am greeted with a plain blue screen...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After my computer “automatically repaired” my ssd, I am greeted with a plain blue screen...: After repairing my ssd or, attempting to, I was greeted with a blue screen asking for my login except my password was wrong. So I changed it and it still says it’s wrong. The issue in I cannot do anything else. No desktop, no other keys bring me anywhere. Its just a blue...
  10. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.: Hi, when turning on my laptop it begins with automatic repair and then diagnosing pc, after this the blue screen shows up saying "automatic repair couldn't repair your PC. press "advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or "shut down" to turn off your PC....