Windows 10: After my kids have been locked out expired time, they still could see and listen to...

Discus and support After my kids have been locked out expired time, they still could see and listen to... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Situation: my kids have been locked out due to expired screen time Problem: they still could see and listen to audio/video using Ctrl Alt Tab and Alt... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by wilhal, Apr 5, 2021.

1. wilhal Win User

After my kids have been locked out expired time, they still could see and listen to...

Situation: my kids have been locked out due to expired screen time

Problem: they still could see and listen to audio/video using Ctrl Alt Tab and Alt Tab, albeit a small screen.

That totally defeats the purpose of setting any screen time.

Any solution? setting, gpedit, etc,?

We're using the home version of Windows 10.

Thank you!

:)

wilhal, Apr 5, 2021
  2. gil_mo Win User

Kid doesn't get notified about screen time expiring

Hi,

Two kids, same safety settings, same screen time settings.

One kid get notified 15 and 2 minutes before time expiration, the other one does not, and his activity gets cut off abruptly.

Please advise.

Thanks!

gil_mo, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 5, 2021
  4. AndySteck Win User

After my kids have been locked out expired time, they still could see and listen to...

Windows Phone 8 - Kids Corner Backdoor to Internet

• Is there a way to dissable access to Internet Explorer entirely from within Kids Corner?
    This way if a game has a link to a webpage or youtube video the kid pressing that button can't get to it.

I will post the suggestion at the feature suggestions page. But to me this sounds more like a flaw in the Kids Corner coding and should be patched.

• Is there another forum I should post to in order to raise additional awareness?

AndySteck, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

1. After my kids have been locked out expired time, they still could see and listen to... - Similar Threads - kids been locked

2. There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...: There was a hardware issue with my laptop which was repaired by the hp support team by installing the motherboard. But now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically...
  3. There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...: There was a hardware issue with my laptop which was repaired by the hp support team by installing the motherboard. But now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically...
  4. Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?: I got the error update.exe.net framework initialization error when trying to open up apps on my laptop. I ahve rea the community posts but the solutions either wont work for me or I can access them as I can not use my windows button or the search bar at the bottom of my...
  5. Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?: I got the error update.exe.net framework initialization error when trying to open up apps on my laptop. I ahve rea the community posts but the solutions either wont work for me or I can access them as I can not use my windows button or the search bar at the bottom of my...
  6. windows locked out due to time expiration but audio is still running on background

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows locked out due to time expiration but audio is still running on background: Hi, As stated in the subject title, even after getting locked out due to time expiration, my kid can still listen to their youtube, vimeo, podcasts, or whatever URL that contains audio/video that is active in the browser. Is there registry or workaround or an actual...
  7. I have been locked out...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have been locked out...: I have used and tried every password ive ever had in my life and this computer will not allow me to get past my signin screen. Am wondering if its due to the laptop battery not holding its charge long and had wiped the password completely? Is this possible ? So here i am...
  8. Family Safety - Screen doesn't lock after time expires...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety - Screen doesn't lock after time expires...: Howdy, I have a Win 10 laptop with accounts for each of my children. One works fine and the other seems to have a problem. When he turns on the laptop, it won't let him use it because we have it blocked. He clicks the link to request time which sends me an email and I...
  9. My File Have been Locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My File Have been Locked: Dears , All files now have .lokd extension ,how can I fix that ? [ATTACH] [Original Title: LOKD FILES] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-file-have-been-locked/2ba4545e-0960-4bb0-a610-9d7b18445aa8
  10. Dictation listening time out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dictation listening time out: Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to keep dictation "listening" from stopping after around 10 seconds. I would like to keep it in listening mode so I do not have to keep clicking on the microphone icon in the dictation bar when it automatically turns off. Thanks...