Windows 10: After my last update of windows 10 my printer won't print. I urgently need to print out...

Discus and support After my last update of windows 10 my printer won't print. I urgently need to print out... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After my computer last updated my printer won't work. How do I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichelleLausen, Jul 12, 2020.

1. After my last update of windows 10 my printer won't print. I urgently need to print out...

After my computer last updated my printer won't work. How do I fix this

:)

MichelleLausen, Jul 12, 2020
  2. kalyce Win User

After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print

After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print and there is no error message. The printer prints its own report so the printer does print. The documents stay in the queue or say printing but nothing is happening. The printer worked before the last
    update.

kalyce, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Sing141 Win User

After my last update of windows 10 my printer won't print. I urgently need to print out...

Printer will not print since last windows 10 update.

Since the last windows 10 update I can no longer get my HP Laserjet P4014N printer to print. I was online with HP for over an hour and in the end my printer still did not print. All the printer drivers that should have worked were tried and still no printing.
    and they suggested I contact Microsoft. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sing141, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

After my last update of windows 10 my printer won't print. I urgently need to print out...

1. After my last update of windows 10 my printer won't print. I urgently need to print out... - Similar Threads - last update printer

2. My printer won't print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer won't print: Hi here. I have a HP laserjet M1319f MFP and it just stopped working. One moment it was printing the other it wasnt. On the PRINTERS & SCANNERS page it will shows as not connected. I tried turning off and on the printer, i tried removing the device and adding it, and theres...
  3. my printer won't print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer won't print.: My printer won't print. The trouble shooter says the problem is fixed but it still won't print. The problem was supposed to be something caught in queue, but I have repeatedly cancelled all print jobs from the print queue and repeatedly get the message that there is an error...
  4. my printer won't print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer won't print.: My printer won't print. The trouble shooter says the problem is fixed but it still won't print. The problem was supposed to be something caught in queue, but I have repeatedly cancelled all print jobs from the print queue and repeatedly get the message that there is an error...
  5. my printer won't print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My printer won't print

My printer won't print: it says there is problem with back ink, but these were refilled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print/42b5e119-0391-4345-82f2-f41ba373f695
  7. Printer won't print since last Windows 10 update

Printer won't print since last Windows 10 update: Since the last Windows 10 update installed today 6/10/20, my old but very reliable Brother MFC-240C printer will not print anything! My wife has the same model and same thing is happening with hers. Tried uninstalling and re-installing but did not work. There are no...
  8. After last windows 10 update, my printer won't print in color.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After last windows 10 update, my printer won't print in color.: After the last windows 10 update, my HP Officejet Pro 6978 won't print in color, inly black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-windows-10-update-my-printer-wont-print/3344b4eb-2509-403b-b096-c4e0f27c661e
  9. My printer won't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My printer won't print: Just before it begins to print, it shifts into "save" and saves instead of prints https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print/fe14ae27-f31b-4524-a215-655765bfe9d2
  10. After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print

After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print: After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print and there is no error message. The printer prints its own report so the printer does print. The documents stay in the queue or say printing but nothing is happening. The printer worked before the last update....