Windows 10: After network reset restarts, my pc just keep on going on a constant loop of when I log...

Discus and support After network reset restarts, my pc just keep on going on a constant loop of when I log... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I went into setting and pressed reset network and once it restarted, I typed in the password to log in, once it did, there will be a message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by linziyang, Dec 5, 2018.

1. linziyang Win User

After network reset restarts, my pc just keep on going on a constant loop of when I log...

So I went into setting and pressed reset network and once it restarted, I typed in the password to log in, once it did, there will be a message that says: " your computer is running a problem and is restarting in 1 minutes please save your work" something like that and is not the kind which the entire screen is blue is just a message and I couldn't access to internet connection as it disappeared after the reset. So please anyone can help me fix this bug? I tried to find source for it but it seems to me that it only happened to me

:)

linziyang, Dec 5, 2018

2. BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 5, 2018
  3. constant restart loop

I recently attempted to download windows 10, at 95% my computer started running in a constant restart loop. How do I stop this?

thanks

SiobhanSnedden, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Ikaruga Win User

After network reset restarts, my pc just keep on going on a constant loop of when I log...

router logs DoS attack from a local PC....

Well you did not say that you don't really know what you are doing. It's not a problem of course, but it changes things a little.

It's not even clear if the PC or the router is the problem at this time, so I suggested that you disable some unnecessary things which are usually known to cause many problems, sorry if those were too complicated.

• You could reset some network related stuffz on the PC as a next step. Open an elevated command prompt (run as administrator), and enter the followings on the PC:
      netsh int ip reset reset.log
      netsh int ipv6 reset
      netsh winsock reset
      netsh branchcache reset
      netsh advfirewall reset
      (note: You can export your current firewall rules in the "group policy" before the reset if it's needed for some reason)

• Btw, Would it be a problem to reset the router to the default settings if the things we are trying will not help? There is a menu point for that called "factory settings" (and also a little hole on the back if you prefer that one).. the Administrator username in the router after the reset would be admin and the password is probably on a sticker at the bottom of the router (special settings needed to go online with your ISP might be also necessary)
      This is not needed now (not yet), but perhaps the source of the problem is at the router and not the PC in question, so we may come to that eventually.
    ps.: Do you have a second network card you could test in that PC and a different cable to rule out some hardware issues on the PC side?

Ikaruga, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. After network reset restarts, my pc just keep on going on a constant loop of when I log... - Similar Threads - network reset restarts

2. My PC keeps resetting when playing Destiny 2. I go to the events log and this is what the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps resetting when playing Destiny 2. I go to the events log and this is what the...: I go to the events log and this is what the "ERROR" report said under Application: The Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize the Catalog Database. The ESENT error was: -550Under System, the error report was: The server {8CFC164F-4BE5-4FDD-94E9-E2AF73ED4A19} did...
  3. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  4. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  5. Desktop going in a loop after I reset it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop going in a loop after I reset it: So today I did a reset on a desktop that meant to delete the current data and reinstall windows I left it be while it was doing its thing and when I came back it had a screen asking for some basic informarion like the timezone, country I was in, preferred language, etc....
  6. pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.: Theres a problem thats preventing us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again. Heres how to get the update: 1. Make sure your pc is pugged in. 2. If this pc uses wifi, select next to follow instructions to connect to a...
  7. Pc restart loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  8. Pc restart loop after factory reset

Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  9. Stuck Restart loop after network reset

Stuck Restart loop after network reset: After trying to network reset my pc, I let it do its thing and when it restarted, I keep getting “automatic restart windows has ran into a problem” I tried turning off automatic restart on computer error. Trying to run safe mode, cmd prompt, or reseting the computer leads to...
  10. Pc keeps restarting after resetting network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc keeps restarting after resetting network: My pc keeps restarting. It gets to the log in screen and takes a minute to load and a message comes up up windows encounter an error and your pc will restart. This all started after resetting my network....