Windows 10: After new Graphic Driver update the bios, not fit the screen

Discus and support After new Graphic Driver update the bios, not fit the screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] You may notice that what i am saying about, Half of page is not seen or this page view is not proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SonuSaw1, Oct 23, 2018.

1. SonuSaw1 Win User

After new Graphic Driver update the bios, not fit the screen

After new Graphic Driver update the bios, not fit the screen 4924a817-9b34-4a65-962a-42bd914bbeb5?upload=true.png

You may notice that what i am saying about,

Half of page is not seen or this page view is not proper

:)

SonuSaw1, Oct 23, 2018

2. How do I download a graphic driver fit for my Compaq desktop?

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• What is the exact model of your system?

As per description, you need help in downloading the graphic driver for your system.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Install Graphic driver using Window updates.

Refer to article given below to Update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Step 2: You may go to the manufacturer website of your system and try to download the latest graphic drivers compatible with windows 10 for your system.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists please provide required information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 23, 2018
  4. After new Graphic Driver update the bios, not fit the screen

windows 10 doesnt fit my screen

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I understand that the screen is not adjusting the monitor properly. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding
    setting the aspect ratio.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control Panel.
    • Under "Appearance and Personalization", click "Adjust screen resolution"
    • Click on "Advanced settings" on the right hand side of the screen.
    • Go to the graphics control panel tab (this will vary depending on what type of display adapter you're using)
    • Under "Scaling:" select "Customize Aspect Ratio", and set to desired preference.

If this doesn't help, I suggest you to update the graphics card
    and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.
    Refer:
    Uninstall, Reinstall and update the graphics card drivers

Please post to us with more information and results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

After new Graphic Driver update the bios, not fit the screen

1. After new Graphic Driver update the bios, not fit the screen - Similar Threads - Graphic Driver update

2. Windows 10 Black Screen after updating graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Black Screen after updating graphics drivers: Yesterday, I decided to update my graphics drivers. When the update was complete, the installer said that a restart of the computer was required. After I did that, my computer will refuse to boot. I am stuck on a black screen without a cursor. I can toggle caps lock, num...
  3. Windows 10 Black Screen after updating graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Black Screen after updating graphics drivers: Yesterday, I decided to update my graphics drivers. When the update was complete, the installer said that a restart of the computer was required. After I did that, my computer will refuse to boot. I am stuck on a black screen without a cursor. I can toggle caps lock, num...
  4. Windows 10 Black Screen after updating graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Graphics driver update... Black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics driver update... Black screen: Hey allI have an AMD RX580 8GB and have just downloaded the latest drivers through the radeon app. The update needed me to restart the PC however the PC failed to restart and has left me with a blank screen. I have tried turning it on and off numerous times however this...
  6. Dim screen after graphic driver updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dim screen after graphic driver updates: My windows screen becomes dull like how a non backlit display would look whenever I boot up my pc. I have to shine a flashlight on the screen to see the content of the screen. I am already up to date with windows and drivers which I checked through the "Updates and Security"...
  7. Screen turns black after updating graphics card driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen turns black after updating graphics card driver: Hello there. I have been experiencing the following issue: on January 15th my screen suddenly turned black. I tried the combination windows+ctrl+shift+b - no response. I deinstalled some drivers - nothing. Since my computer is only for gaming, I decided to reinstall Windows...
  8. Issues updating graphic drivers after new hardware-setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues updating graphic drivers after new hardware-setup: Greetings, as ive not found an answer on exact same Problem im asking here. before my System went fine. Got some new Hardware: Intel i7 7740x Asus x299 Prime Deluxe totally new, is a RMA as the Prior one really was buggy XFX RX570 8GB 1year old, running fine up to...
  9. No sound after updating graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after updating graphics drivers: I booted up my computer the other day and was greeting with a message saying my nvidia graphics drivers needed to be updated. After installing the update, I had no sound on my computer. I tried to look up the problem and found that others had had the same one, but there does...
  10. (SOLVED) Black Screen After Graphics Driver Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    (SOLVED) Black Screen After Graphics Driver Update: Greetings, everyone. I've been experiencing framerate problems with my PC so I decided to downgrade by graphics drivers(Nvidia) to 359.06, while installing my monitor suddenly bluescreened. I'm not talking about a BSOD by the way, my system is hooked up to a TV and my TV...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen resolution doesnt fit screen after updating graphics drivers

2. griph daivar

3. windows 7 after update screen is not fitting the screem