Windows 10: After NEW (nov 2018) 1809 - WHATSAPP WEB problem

Discus and support After NEW (nov 2018) 1809 - WHATSAPP WEB problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had already installed the first 1809 version and now I did a clean installation again for the new version, released in November 2018. The same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brazilian Nerd, Nov 15, 2018.

1. After NEW (nov 2018) 1809 - WHATSAPP WEB problem

I had already installed the first 1809 version and now I did a clean installation again for the new version, released in November 2018.
    The same problem occurs with the WhatsApp Web (using iphone 8 plus + Asus Rampage VI Extreme - 64Gb - X7900). Received videos play well but audios (audio only) are muted.
    I was only able to solve by installing the Realtek program. (which I never had to do because the native drivers worked)

:)

Brazilian Nerd, Nov 15, 2018

2. WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/whatsapp...microsoft-edge

Sumit Dhiman, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    What is new in printing in Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809

Source: What's new in printing in Windows 10, version 1809 - Microsoft Tech Community - 267182

See also:

Brink, Nov 15, 2018
  4. imhsp Win User

After NEW (nov 2018) 1809 - WHATSAPP WEB problem

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

After NEW (nov 2018) 1809 - WHATSAPP WEB problem

1. After NEW (nov 2018) 1809 - WHATSAPP WEB problem - Similar Threads - nov 2018 1809

2. WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing: [IMG]WhatsApp is the default messaging app for most users all around the world. It is available not just on your phones but can be accessed on your computer as well. One wants continuity between the devices. This continuity is what’s lacking for some users as WhatsApp Web or...
  3. Whatsapp web not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whatsapp web not working.: I have bought a new 11th generation i5 laptop from hp. I am not able to use whatsapp web on my laptop. It is not able to generate proper QR code. I tried to contact Hp regarding this issue but they were telling that whatsapp has jot updated their services for the new...
  4. Whatsapp Web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp Web: Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web/bf600c88-1a63-4c35-b3fe-eba326dd6f53
  5. Whatsapp for Web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp for Web: I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-for-web/d80c0e7d-6a78-4b42-a8c1-47eae19c9d31
  6. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  7. New windows update crashed my whole computer (nov 2018)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New windows update crashed my whole computer (nov 2018): hello, my custom built computer was working just fine before i accepted the newest Microsoft update. After the lengthy update, my computer took a long time to boot up and once i type my password in i get an error that my "computer cant be found." and i'm left with a black...
  8. Windows 10 Updates for Nov. 2018

Windows 10 Updates for Nov. 2018: All, when I search for updates, they say they have downloaded and installed and even restarted my computer. When I go to "view update history" nothing shows up. Is this something new? The question I really have is: have my updates been installed and why are they not showing...
  9. Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.: My Lenovo 100s got a Microsoft update on 2/11/18. Since restarting I get the bitlocker blue screen asking me to enter the recovery. I never set one up, was never asked to set one up, so don't have one. Been backwards and forwards with Lenovo, who say they are working on the...
  10. Windows 10, Version 1809 Deactivated suudenly on 8th Nov 2018

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10, Version 1809 Deactivated suudenly on 8th Nov 2018: Purchased Dell desktop computer in the year 2014 with Windows 7. Windows is being daily updated and working nicely for the past four years. On 10th October 2018 it was updated to Windows 10, Version 1809. Today error shows Windows is not activated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp web stopped notifications 2018 update

2. new windows 10 nov 2018

3. windows upgrade whatsapp problem