Windows 10: After new update i can't sing in to MS Store

Discus and support After new update i can't sing in to MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; About 2 weeks ago I installed new Windows update after that everything works normal, until a few days ago I was trying to play games from MS Store, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KacperRadzimski, Nov 17, 2020.

1. After new update i can't sing in to MS Store

About 2 weeks ago I installed new Windows update
    after that everything works normal, until a few days ago I was trying to play games from MS Store, I try to run them but nothing pop up, so I guessed that I wasn't logged in, I stared ms store and indeed I wasn't logged in, but when I try to sing in nothing happened, but when I click the other option “Add work or school account” it closed itself. So I thought that I try to run them through Xbox app but it won't work, so I uninstall it and try to install it again but it failed every time giving me the error code of "0x80070422"

:)

KacperRadzimski, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Tirgoman Win User

640 from MS store on T-mobile, update to 10

Has anyone receive 10 on a 640 from T-Mobile?

Have a 640 purchased at a MS store, supposedly unlocked but boxed for T-Mobile. Of course they said when 10 came out it would be updated and the update would come from MS. Have the Upgrade Advisor and it came back that Upgrade was not avail for my phone
    but to check the list, well the 640 is on the list. So after the announcement the other day I checked again, short story is that the Advisor kept saying not avail and then yesterday it stopped working. Un-installed it and re-installed but just says Pending
    and won't install so I guess it's 'off line now'. So my question is does any know if the update needs to come from T-Mobile or it will come from MS as I was told. Have done the phone update thing and says I'm current. Next stop will be back to the MS store
    and see what happens.

Tirgoman, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Zenie G. Win User

After new update i can't sing in to MS Store

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

• Microsoft Store Error in Windows 10: You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

Zenie G., Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

After new update i can't sing in to MS Store

1. After new update i can't sing in to MS Store - Similar Threads - update can't sing

2. I can't sing in with PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sing in with PIN: I forgot my PIN, I have tried to change it and I go to settings, then Accounts, then sing in options, I said that I forgot my PIN, then ask me to be sure I say yes, till now everything goes as it should, it ask me for my password, but then I CAN'T TYPE the keyboard gets...
  3. I can't sing in with PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sing in with PIN: I forgot my PIN, I have tried to change it and I go to settings, then Accounts, then sing in options, I said that I forgot my PIN, then ask me to be sure I say yes, till now everything goes as it should, it ask me for my password, but then I CAN'T TYPE the keyboard gets...
  4. I can't sing in with PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install MS Flight Simulator from MS-Store after Friday's Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install MS Flight Simulator from MS-Store after Friday's Windows Update: I cannot get an Install of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 to run on MS-Store. I've searched for answers, applied all fixes offered. Nothing works. No error message either.I have previously had this software installed. Friday night Windows update 21H1, then MS-Store opens...
  6. Can't access MS Store

Can't access MS Store: I changed my email provider and changed my Microsoft account to the new one, but now can't use MS Store. It keeps showing my old address and asking for my old password, which doesn't work....
  7. Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store: After I reset the Microsoft Store I couldn't open it and it is still happening now. I also noticed when I went to Apps and features in settings MS Microsoft Store was missing even though MS Microsoft Store was in the start bar but it still won't work in the task bar. When I...
  8. I CAN'T SIGN IN TO MS STORE.

I CAN'T SIGN IN TO MS STORE.: Everytime I try to log in to ms store I get this message: "We encountered and error. Please try signing in later". I've tried reseting my pc and changing the account, but nothing works!! Thanks for any help. Movido de: [PT-BR]...
  9. I can't sign into the MS store...

I can't sign into the MS store...: I just got a new ASUS laptop, it doesn't matter which model, as that is not the issue. When I try to sign into my MS account to use the store, I enter my Gmail that I made the MS account with and enter that password and that part goes fine, it says I'm signed into my MS...
  10. MS Store Update

MS Store Update: I just recently updated my Windows 10 software, but whenever I click Store, it loads for like 10 seconds and then just disappears off of my screen. I then realized that the MSOFT store was not the most recent version, but when I tried to give it an update it said it didn't...