Windows 10: After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome...

Discus and support After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; * After what seemed to be an OK update to V.1809 Edge,Cortana and Edge do not connect to internet. I get no specific error message only a can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by enigmqa_lhn, Oct 4, 2018.

1. After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome...

After what seemed to be an OK update to V.1809 Edge,Cortana and Edge do not connect to internet.
    I get no specific error message only a can't connect to Internet or internet connection missing.

It is not a network problem since I can connect to Internet with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and it works just fine.

I tried the Troubleshooting tool but they don't find any problem at all.

So what now?

:)

enigmqa_lhn, Oct 4, 2018

2. edge and cortana have no internet connections.... Goggle chrome had a connection...

Hello everybody....

first...sorry for my bad english....

I just installed win 10 as an update from basis win7... (in German)

every seemed to work fine.... but no connections for Cortana... to the Internet, also edge isn´t possible to find any webside.

No connection to the store.... X-Box shortly opened than close without any comment.

Wheather is online and works...

they all tells me that i have no internet connection...

Updates for win 10 are possible....

Google chrome can connect.... (i´m just here writing After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome... :) )

please help me.... thanks a lot...

MichaelRybinski, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge and Windows Store not connecting to Internet

Hi Martin,

Those suggestions did not help me connect those applications to the internet After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome... :( Do you have any other suggestions? Outlook, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and other programs can access the internet; Cortana, Microsoft Edge, the Windows Store, and the suggested
    Lock Screen wallpaper thing have stopped being able to access.

Thanks,

Samuel

Samuel Lawrence, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome...

Upgraded to Windows 10. Edge doesn't connect to internet, but Chrome Firefox do

Hi TracerX,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the following suggestion provided by SpiritX MS MVP replied on October 14, 2015.

Edge not connecting to internet. Chrome and other programs work fine.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...nd-other/98230a0d-4661-41ec-94e9-6242fd4a2150

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Arul_D, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome...

1. After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome... - Similar Threads - October update 1809

2. Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....: I tried reset internet properties and Inplace Microsoft upgrade but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-is-not-working-in-microsoft-edge-internet/0297ef94-a40f-4378-baf1-cba90c6c75f5
  3. Random BSOD After October update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD After October update 1809: Hello I have a dell Inspiron 15 3567 running windows 10 1709 with last updates, i did an upgrade the last few days to 1809 October update, But since the upgrade i had a random BSOD all with the same msg «PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ", Note that all my drivers are update....
  4. Windows Store / Edge will not connect to internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store / Edge will not connect to internet: I'm getting error 0x80072EFD and 0x80131500 in Windows Store and Microsoft Edge also refuses to connect to website but everything else works fine (Chrome, Firefox). I upgraded to Windows 10 1809 before it got pulled. I tried all the helps out there (don't use a proxy,...
  5. No Internet Connection 1809 Update Problem

No Internet Connection 1809 Update Problem: Hello all! After Update my windows to latest version 1809, when I power on my laptop and want to use internet using the browser, it says "No Internet Connection" and it doesn't work, like when I have no internet !! after that I had to Restart my windows to fix it! every time...
  6. Brightness issues after the 1809 October update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness issues after the 1809 October update.: So, I recently updated my windows version and eversince the update I cannot adjust my brightness. I tried using the keys on my keyboard and they are not responding and even manually adjusting it in settings has no effecct. I have also tried udating to the latest display...
  7. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  8. Updated to 1809 now no Edge, Cortana or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated to 1809 now no Edge, Cortana or Microsoft Store: Edge, Cortana & Microsoft Store no longer work. Everything else works Google Chrome, Emails, Internet Explorer etc etc.... If I turn on my VPN everything works. Tried sfc/scannow and no errors Checked Ipv6 is enabled 119138
  9. Bluescreen After 1809 October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen After 1809 October Update: I updated my computer to the new October 1809 update and everything went fine. Everything seemed to work just fine, but after I turned off the computer and started it up today I got this bluescreen. Windows 10 would not boot the first time, I shut off the computer and...
  10. Edge and Mail can't connect to network after 1809 update

Edge and Mail can't connect to network after 1809 update: I have just updated my PC from 1803 to 1809 on company's PC. Now I noticed that Edge and Mail apps are not working. Meanwhile I can use Outlook, Chrome, Firefox, IE without any problem. It seems like a proxy problem to me (Microsoft apps can't connect to proxy for some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont have internet on chrome only on edge

2. 1809 update cortana not working

3. cortana missing windows 10 1809

4. chrome after update 1809 not working,
  5. cortana not working after 1809 update,
  6. windows1809 32bit upgrade cannot get on internet with edge google,
  7. windows 1809 cortana not working,
  8. cortana missing after windows 10 upgrade 1809,
  9. chrome cant browse after 1809 update,
  10. cant connect to the internet after an windows 1809 update,
  11. interne explorer cannot find pages after 1809 update,