Windows 10: AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Discus and support AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an another Lenovo Laptop which is working properly before this update. But after the update left touchpad key open properties pane right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adeshrajput, Oct 18, 2020.

1. AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I have an another Lenovo Laptop which is working properly before this update. But after the update left touchpad key open properties pane right touchpad key is doing nothing and keypad also is not working. I try with wireless mouse and keypad but problem is not resolve

:)

adeshrajput, Oct 18, 2020

2. USB 2.0 INPUT SUDDENLY WILL NOT WORK WITH USB 3.0

Since this is the case and the mouse is still not responding properly to your inputs when plugged
    into a USB 3.0 port, we suggest that you attempt to manually update the device drivers in Windows 10 by following the steps on this link. This will provide a step by step guide on how you can manually uninstall a device driver and reinstall the
    device driver afterwards. Refer to the last section of the page provided for the manual uninstall steps.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Oct 18, 2020
  4. AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Keyboard not working properly

Hi Yvan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand you are facing difficulties as your keyboard is not working properly. I will assist you with this issue.

First of all, I would suggest you to install all the latest updates released by Microsoft from Windows Updates and check if that helps or not. And to update your drivers, please follow the steps and let us know if it helps fixing the issue or not:

Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X, click on
    Control Panel; select System and Maintenance.

• Click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, locate Keyboard and double-click to check if it’s working properly.
    • Go to Driver tab, then click on Update Driver. And follow the instructions.

Let us know if this fixes your issue or not, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

1. AFTER OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT DEVICEDS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Similar Threads - OCTOBER UPDATE INPUT

2. Computer suddenly not properly registering inputs from input devices such as keyboard or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly not properly registering inputs from input devices such as keyboard or...: right, so i've been using this computer for a pretty long time. recently, out of nowhere, some keys on my keyboard stopped working properly; they'd double up on inputs, only work sometimes, etcetera. it was strange to me, because this keyboard isn't very old, and it also...
  3. Computer suddenly not properly registering inputs from input devices such as keyboard or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer suddenly not properly registering inputs from input devices such as keyboard or...: right, so i've been using this computer for a pretty long time. recently, out of nowhere, some keys on my keyboard stopped working properly; they'd double up on inputs, only work sometimes, etcetera. it was strange to me, because this keyboard isn't very old, and it also...
  4. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  5. Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese input Changjie not working properly after auto windows update: Hi, my Chinese changjie input is not properly working after auto windows updateAfter I switch to Changjie input mode, and after I enter the codes for Chinese word and press "space", the Chinese word should come out.After windows update, I do the same above but when I press...
  6. "Inaccessible boot device" BSOD after October update

"Inaccessible boot device" BSOD after October update: I would consider myself a somewhat experienced PC user but don't know how to get this fixed. Hope there is an expert here who can help. I shut down my PC Win 10 64bit. It's a build 1809, I believe three days ago - Windows insisted on installing updates before shutdown....
  7. Computer not working properly after update

Computer not working properly after update: Hi, I did an update for Windows 10 version 2004. I was prompted to restart my computer and then after starting up again, my background photo was a generic/default and it was telling me there was an issue logging into my account. So it asked me to reenter my pin, and told me...
  8. Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooh audio device not working properly after Win update: Greetings! I use a JBL T500BT Bluetooth, both for multimedia audio/video and calls. This device was working great - untilthis update happened. Now the device works only as a "hands-free AG Audio" - which means that every time I try to listen to music, it is impossible:...
  9. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  10. start not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    start not working properly after update: After i have installed the last set of updates, i can no longer left click on start. When i click on the option to choose start up apps, everything is greyed out. 19084