Windows 10: After one year: Windows issue that crashed my PC! Help please. (Long text)

Discus and support After one year: Windows issue that crashed my PC! Help please. (Long text) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay. I’ve had my PC for a year with 0 issues until today. While using my PC, a blue screen popped up explaining Windows ran into an issue and needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iGatmanx, Feb 29, 2020.

1. After one year: Windows issue that crashed my PC! Help please. (Long text)

Okay. I’ve had my PC for a year with 0 issues until today. While using my PC, a blue screen popped up explaining Windows ran into an issue and needed to see the issue than restart. Never happened. Restarted and then I got to my log in screen and I cannot log in. I will try my best to explain everything I tried to do! I DID ALOT!

First, I spoke with my PCs companies customer support. I was told to get a usb (I have a terabyte) go download windows creation tool on it and plug that into my PC.

I then tried to install Windows which I was told delete my Driver 0s and Apply the program from my usb to my Driver 1 allocated space.

I could not delete the drivers nor format them(an error popped saying I could not). I wasn’t even allowed to click “apply” when hovering over any of the drivers. The support then told me they needed to send me a new part, I believe a new hard drive. Forgot.

I then did my own research for hours. Dealing with trying to find advanced settings to boot in safe mode. I got the troubleshoot settings but the repair modes did not let me. It was saying I needed to choose a driver or system to do a repair. I could not even repair anything or reboot anything after clicking what the videos said.

I then even went to find videos doing all types of commands through the prompt. I would clean the drivers but then they would go back to the original ones that appeared after cleaning. It didn’t clean them not delete them. I could not even add partition.

I spent hours on videos and doing exactly what they were telling me. My PC simply would not let me do anything at all and even if I was able to do anything(clean my driver through the command prompt) the driver would not even clean even when it said cleaning was successful.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. HOW CORRUPTED IS MY PC!!??

submitted by /u/iGatmanx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iGatmanx, Feb 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 29, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 29, 2020
  4. After one year: Windows issue that crashed my PC! Help please. (Long text)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

After one year: Windows issue that crashed my PC! Help please. (Long text)

1. After one year: Windows issue that crashed my PC! Help please. (Long text) - Similar Threads - issue crashed Help

2. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  3. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  4. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  6. PC is crashing help please

PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  7. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. IRQL not less or equal, year long issue need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal, year long issue need help: Hey. I built my computer last October and have been dealing with watchdog errors and IRQL not less or equal errors for over a year, calling support and all kinds of diagnostics haven't helped at all, I'm at a loss and need help figuring this out. I can link minidumps if that...
  9. IRQL not less or equal, year long issue need help

IRQL not less or equal, year long issue need help: Hey. I built my computer last October and have been dealing with watchdog errors and IRQL not less or equal errors for over a year, calling support and all kinds of diagnostics haven't helped at all, I'm at a loss and need help figuring this out. I can link minidumps if that...
  10. IRQL not less or equal, year long issue need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging