Windows 10: After PC Reset where is all of my saved profiles for programs and games

Discus and support After PC Reset where is all of my saved profiles for programs and games in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi everyone i had to do a pc reset due to dpc watchdog. before we did that i did a backup of the c:/ and a usb drive, now i have my programs back bu t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kila iceman, Dec 5, 2020.

1. After PC Reset where is all of my saved profiles for programs and games

hi everyone i had to do a pc reset due to dpc watchdog. before we did that i did a backup of the c:/ and a usb drive, now i have my programs back bu t i cannot find where the saved profiles for games and programs are loacted?

example is simplified 3d a printing software the program opens but all of my profile are gone

please help can these be found and how

:)

kila iceman, Dec 5, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 5, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done After PC Reset where is all of my saved profiles for programs and games :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

After PC Reset where is all of my saved profiles for programs and games

Cannot save files from the "Game Maker" Program

Hi Richard,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, saving a file from "Game Maker" program. Please provide the answers to the questions below:

• When did you start noticing that you cannot save a "Game Maker" file?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when you save a "Game Maker" file? We suggest that you post a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.
    • Do you experience the same concern when saving other files from your other program?
    • Is the issue specific to one "Game Maker" file?

Argel Obm, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

After PC Reset where is all of my saved profiles for programs and games

1. After PC Reset where is all of my saved profiles for programs and games - Similar Threads - Reset where saved

2. All of my Game saves went missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my Game saves went missing: I was notified by OneDrive that it was running out of space. In trying to get more space I lost all of my game saves. I'm outraged to find out that none of my game saves are being stored on my computer any longer, only on OneDrive. If I've lost 1500 hours of playing...
  3. Where is All Programs key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is All Programs key?: Where is the All Programs or Control Panel key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-all-programs-key/db5f2386-def5-42a9-863d-c731db728d83
  4. Where are my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my games: So basically i bought Minecraft Java Edition like 3 years ago and so i got a code that i redeemed to get the Bedrock version. Upon hearing the upcoming rtx update thing i bought a gaming laptop with rtx 2060. I signed in with my account and wow! I dont own minecraft. I logged...
  5. Cannot reset where New apps save to!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot reset where New apps save to!!!: I want to install Ark survival on my PC, which I have done before! Before I updated and changed most of its parts. Now I want to install it on my new, and improved PC but when I click Install on the Microsoft store, It does not install. This resulted in me deciding to change...
  6. Can't reset my pc at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reset my pc at all: I have a HP desktop and Id like to factory default it so it wipes everything. My mouse and keyboard freeze every time once I get to choose you keyboard layout. I cant get to that other method where you turn your pc off and on 3 times(Just processes with automatic repair)....
  7. widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widwos 10 reset itself and i lost all my programes in my pc: widwos 10 reset itself without asking me and i lost all my programes in my pc that i pay thousends for them , Adobe photo shop , Microsoft office , Camtasia , AVG and too many others I was trying to restore my pc to nearest point but i cant found this option in windows 10...
  8. where is "all programs" found?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is "all programs" found?: where is "all programs" found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/where-is-all-programs-found/8555e5a9-765d-4428-87ee-35a930e4ca6c
  9. After update all programs and user profile moved to windows.old

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update all programs and user profile moved to windows.old: Not sure what happened and junior was on the PC. Have a desktop with fairly new pc, not used much and win10 home. Was going to add some video software so first created a system restore point. Something asked about an update but don't remember what it said and some one else...
  10. All my Game settings keep reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my Game settings keep reseting: This has happened twice now since upgrading to windows 10 and now it is starting to piss me off. 19019