Windows 10: After performing the "reset this pc" option on windows 10 i got no peripheral drivers ,no...

Discus and support After performing the "reset this pc" option on windows 10 i got no peripheral drivers ,no... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings people of the community My computer (running win10)had some issues lately and i decided to use the "reset this pc option". After the reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick.Stama_top, Nov 9, 2018.

1. After performing the "reset this pc" option on windows 10 i got no peripheral drivers ,no...

Greetings people of the community

My computer (running win10)had some issues lately and i decided to use the "reset this pc option". After the reset was complete and the computer booted my peripherals only functioned in bios and then died in the set up screen. I found out about the ps/2 port solution and hooked up an old keyboard I got.

I proceeded and completed the set up although i got suspicious of my inability to conect to my router. I logged into my pc and attempted to open edge to get drivers for my usb peripherals.I couldn't of course connect.I restarted the pc thinking that my network connection might get fixed.I logged in and now couldn't open edge nor the start menu. My connection was worse...well can anyone help?(it's noted that I'm using only a ps/2 keyboard)

:)

Nick.Stama_top, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Reset this PC option missing.

In this case, since the Reset this PC option is missing, we suggest that you perform a custom installation in Windows 10 using your USB media. To do this, we recommend that you follow the steps provided
    in this
    article
    created by Andre Da Costa . This contains information, including the step-by-step instruction on how to perform a custom installation in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

After performing the "reset this pc" option on windows 10 i got no peripheral drivers ,no...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

After performing the "reset this pc" option on windows 10 i got no peripheral drivers ,no...

1. After performing the "reset this pc" option on windows 10 i got no peripheral drivers ,no... - Similar Threads - performing reset option

2. performance decrease after using 'Reset this PC'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance decrease after using 'Reset this PC': i5-1135G7, intel iris xe graphics, 16GB of ram I think those are the important stuffmy laptop came with a lot of apps and bloat from its distributor LG and I heard that it would help with performance so I used the 'Reset this PC' feature to get a clean installation of...
  3. performance decrease after using 'Reset this PC'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance decrease after using 'Reset this PC': i5-1135G7, intel iris xe graphics, 16GB of ram I think those are the important stuffmy laptop came with a lot of apps and bloat from its distributor LG and I heard that it would help with performance so I used the 'Reset this PC' feature to get a clean installation of...
  4. performance decrease after using 'Reset this PC'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset: Hello everyone,So i got a recent problem,So i wanted to reset my pc because of an error that appeared: winlogon.exe crashes. Bu that not my problem for now so i reseted my pc everything was going correctly but when come the installationof window my pc turn off because i...
  6. Xbox Peripheral Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Peripheral Drivers: Two of my friends recently bought PCs, and all was well until they couldn't connect their controller. Neither of them had Xbox Peripherals installed. One of our friends used a 3rd party app called "InputMapper". This worked for him and everything was great, but it didn't work...
  7. Poor performance after pc reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor performance after pc reset: Reset my pc and now apps and games freeze or run at extremely low frames, and videos will freeze but audio will continue. Apps and games don't consume much resource so that's not it, drivers are up to date....
  8. Windows 10 and "PC Reset" and Option On

Windows 10 and "PC Reset" and Option On: If I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I have no installation media and I did not create a recovery drive or system image after the upgrade because I thought a full backup included a back up of the OS but now that I am having problems I have discovered that is not the...
  9. THE PERIPHERALS ARE NOT WORKING IN THE LOCK SCREEN AFTER RESETTING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    THE PERIPHERALS ARE NOT WORKING IN THE LOCK SCREEN AFTER RESETTING: Recently, four days back I installed a new OS windows 10 pro in my desktop pc. One day ago, I gave the pc to reset cause it crashed for two times while installing a antivirus application. Then when it booted again it didnt made to the windows lock screen, instead of that the...
  10. Unable to perform reset: Got stuck at Bluescreen

Unable to perform reset: Got stuck at Bluescreen: Hello We tried to reset my LapTop. It is some how now in a blue screen and show questions about the language, time zone .... We fill the answers and click next. The next blue page come with some instruction with 4 quidances. We click next and the computer runs for about 15...