Windows 10: after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

Discus and support after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by patel bhakti, Sep 26, 2022.

1. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4 times its going on black screen. i can't get the advanced repair or troubleshooting nor safe mode any solution please not logged in

:)

patel bhakti, Sep 26, 2022

2. Black Screen after "preparing automatic repair"

Yesterday, my HP Envy 17 j177nr was working flawlessly. However, today I was experiencing lots of lags and freezes to the point where the laptop is unusable

I decided to power off and on three times to attempt some kind of repair. However, after it says "preparing automatic repair" I ALWAYS get a black screen, no cursor, no nothing. It does NOT move beyond that black screen. It will stay at that black screen all day if I let it.

I tried ALL steps on the internet to fix it, including removing all peripherals including the power cord and battery and holding the power button for 30 second which everybody says that fixes the problem—except it DOES NOT for me. It still goes into "preparing automatic repair" and to that black screen afterwards.

I ran the HP HDD and memory test and all pass with flying colors.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Ornithophilia, Sep 26, 2022
  3. M-Wing Win User
    Preparing automatic repair, then it goes black

Hi, thanks for the help. But unfortunately I am unable to do the steps given as my laptop never reaches the sign-in page meaning I can't access the desktop. When I turn it on it says 'preparing automatic repair' then goes black, and doesn't change.

M-Wing, Sep 26, 2022
  4. M-Wing Win User

after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

Preparing automatic repair, then it goes black

When I start my laptop, it eventually says preparing automatic repair. After 1 minute it then goes black and doesn't change. It doesn't to proceed to sign-in just stays as a black screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

M-Wing, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

1. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor - Similar Threads - preparing automatic repair

2. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  3. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  4. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair ': Please help me, i was using my pc normally and a pop up came from 'sequrity and maintenance' like, 'reboot to start repairing disk'...I don't know, I don't remember that.But after i clicked on restart restarting screen was showing for like 10 minutes, so I pressed the power...
  5. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair ': Please help me, i was using my pc normally and a pop up came from 'sequrity and maintenance' like, 'reboot to start repairing disk'...I don't know, I don't remember that.But after i clicked on restart restarting screen was showing for like 10 minutes, so I pressed the power...
  6. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

7. Black screen with cursor after "Preparing automatic repair"

Black screen with cursor after "Preparing automatic repair": Hello around 2 days ago, I shut off my computer and the next day I booted it up to seeing the windows logo and the white circle spinning infinitely and never ending, after that I rebooted my computer 3 times using the power button trying to get into the repair environment BUT...
  8. Preparing automatic repair followed by Black screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preparing automatic repair followed by Black screen with cursor.: When I turned on my pc it showed preparing automatic repair. After a short while it took me to a black screen with a cursor. I couldnt do anything and I was pretty worried so I tried searching up ways to fix the problem. However so far all of them havent worked for me. I...
  9. Black screen after preparing automatic repair

Black screen after preparing automatic repair: Yesterday while i was using my laptop, it suddeny freezes and it goes into a bluescreen with a stopcode. I turned off the laptop with a long press, after that i opened it up again and it shows the manufacturer' name and circling dots and a preparing automatic update. After a...
  10. Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’: Hey. Yesterday my HP laptop finished updating to what I assume is the latest Windows 10 version. Everything was fine for a few hours until I shifted the pc and accidentally pulled the battery out, so it shut down suddenly. My laptop has a black ‘bar’ just below the screen...