Windows 10: After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital...

Discus and support After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi team,I ran into an issue with my activation status. Windows is saying they cannot activate Windows on the device because I do not have a valid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdisonVo, Jan 24, 2022.

1. EdisonVo Win User

After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital...

Hi team,I ran into an issue with my activation status. Windows is saying they cannot activate Windows on the device because I do not have a valid digital license or product key. I purchased pro through the microsoft store and the issue began. Does anyone else face this issue?Thanks,Edison

:)

EdisonVo, Jan 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 pro activation

Hello all,

I have recently purchased Surface pro 4, but my system throws an activation message informing to activate the windows 10 pro. On attempt to activate my system is displaying another error message informing that system does not have valid digital licence.

My question is ,on purchasing a new device is windows 10 pro will be pre-activated and installed ?

Also suggest me some solution to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

pranavbalachandran, Jan 24, 2022
  3. krollo Win User
    Cannot activate Win10 Pro after Microsoft Store app purchase

Hello guys,

My laptop came pre-installed with Win10 Home 64bit and I recently purchased a Win 10/11 Pro licence from the Microsoft Store app. Unfortunately, having some issues activating the digital licence for Win10 Pro.

Here is the situation:
    • Logged into Microsoft account used for the purchase (also received the email receipt of the purchase)
    • Already connected to stable internet

What I tried so far:

Entering the Win10 Pro generic key:

Received error 0x800700005:

After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital... [​IMG]

Clicking Close returned another error 0xC004F034:

After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital... [​IMG]

Clicking Troubleshoot re-activated my Win10 Home so still not on Pro.

Thanks for any help.

[FIXED] Jump to solution:
    Cannot activate Win10 Pro after Microsoft Store app purchase

Sources:

krollo, Jan 24, 2022
  4. After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital...

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade problem

I bought a new PC with Windows 10 Home and after making sure it was up to date I went to Settings/Update/Activation/Microsoft Store and purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade. I clicked Install on the Microsoft Store window and when done I got the following error. "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004C003"

I clicked on Troubleshoot and it couldn't solve the problem and said to contact support for help which was no help as it just referenced a bunch of articles.

One thing I noticed is it shows Windows 10 Enterprise as the version. I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade. I didn't know there was an Enterprise version and it wasn't listed on the upgrade page.

Any suggestions?

Gary S 1964, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital...

1. After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital... - Similar Threads - purchasing pro cannot

2. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.: with error message you don't have digital license or product key 0X803fa067. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-valid-digital-license-but-cant-activate/b77aaa4d-2e61-4ee0-b9c7-04363a1b6650
  3. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.: with error message you don't have digital license or product key 0X803fa067. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-valid-digital-license-but-cant-activate/b77aaa4d-2e61-4ee0-b9c7-04363a1b6650
  4. I had a valid digital license but can't activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro

Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro: Thinking of upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 pro. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro? I prefer a stand alone full installation, but will consider the upgrade version, if that is all I can get....
  6. I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...: HOW DO I ACTIVATE WINDOWS 11 WITHOUT A PRODUCT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-windows-11-pro-and-having/4c0c1502-f458-47f9-9e19-871ef1d5c7ff
  7. I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...

I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...: HOW DO I ACTIVATE WINDOWS 11 WITHOUT A PRODUCT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-windows-11-pro-and-having/4c0c1502-f458-47f9-9e19-871ef1d5c7ff
  8. After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital...

After purchasing windows pro, I cannot activate Windows since I do not have a valid digital...: Hi team,I ran into an issue with my activation status. Windows is saying they cannot activate Windows on the device because I do not have a valid digital license or product key. I purchased pro through the microsoft store and the issue began. Does anyone else face this...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing: I bought a windows 10/11 pro license from the Microsoft store to upgrade from Home to Pro. While it was installing it failed due to some unknown error. Now it's showing as Windows 11 Enterprise and "Not Activated". What should I do?Also I cannot find the product key for the...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing

Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing: I bought a windows 10/11 pro license from the Microsoft store to upgrade from Home to Pro. While it was installing it failed due to some unknown error. Now it's showing as Windows 11 Enterprise and "Not Activated". What should I do?Also I cannot find the product key for the...