Windows 10: After re-installation: you enter the wrong email address for Sign-in

Discus and support After re-installation: you enter the wrong email address for Sign-in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, Made some stupid mistake because the laptop is not going to use by me. After a re-installation (the only way to solve the failed automatic... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by si_rcdp, May 24, 2019.

1. si_rcdp Win User

After re-installation: you enter the wrong email address for Sign-in

Hello,

Made some stupid mistake because the laptop is not going to use by me.

After a re-installation (the only way to solve the failed automatic repair), i was given a wrong email address for the sign-in option.

and now, the user can not sign in to windows.

Is there anyway to bypass the sign in and change it to local without another re-installation???

thanks

:)

si_rcdp, May 24, 2019

2. The suggested email address on sign-in at many sites, is wrong. How can I change it

Original Title: email address

The suggested email address on sign-in at many sites, is wrong. How can I change it

KenCrowther, May 24, 2019
  3. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes After re-installation: you enter the wrong email address for Sign-in :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, May 24, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Hide or Show Email Address on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10  

Switched to local account.
    Email address is hidden on sign in page.
    As for Windows Store, I need to enter my MS account password. Just one extra step. No big deal.

(step 6 in OPTION TWO) https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

My issue is settled.

davidhk, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. After re-installation: you enter the wrong email address for Sign-in - Similar Threads - installation enter wrong

2. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  3. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  4. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  5. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  6. going to wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    going to wrong email address: When I get a return email from a source and it says click here to send an email back to the source. The system gives me an old email account that I no longer use. I have looked in Google settings and the setting for MS 10. I can not find where I can update or remove this old...
  7. Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft asking me to sign in with the wrong email address: All of a sudden I was unable to save a document in microsoft word on my laptop. Was being asked to sign in over and over but was never asked for a password - the sign-in box kept popping up over and over asking for an email address. There was a yellow triangle in the upper...
  8. you have the wrong email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    you have the wrong email address: on win 10 went to buy the DVD player app could not due to wrong address the letter P was missing in my address can you fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-the-wrong-email-address/b9c64173-3833-4230-be99-47d6ea19484d
  9. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  10. Wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email address: I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the...